• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday Lord Noctis!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Yo dude, I didn't even realize it but you got a year older while we were repeatedly butchering a small town's worth of zombies. Which is awesome. :reapermon:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Yo dude, I didn't even realize it but you got a year older while we were repeatedly butchering a small town's worth of zombies. Which is awesome. :reapermon:

Well, I'd say it definetely qualifies as a good BD activity:awesome:

Ghost X

Happy Birthday, Lord Noctis. May you enjoy this birthday message as much as I did not in writing it, because you know it is painful for me. I struggle to be sincere. Truth is, if no one posted birthday threads, I wouldn't know a person was having their birthday. There are only three people in my family that could memorise birthdays, and 2 of them are dead now. You may have guessed I'm not the one remaining. I didn't get that gene. So with that in mind, may you enjoy your day.

May it also be without first world problems, let alone those of the third world variety. If you happen to suffer from either on your birthday, may you not feel that I let you down in making such unfulfilled wishes... because wishes - and I'm sorry to tell you this - they have no power over the universe. There, I said it! I didn't mean to spoil it for you, but I don't think it would've been healthy for you to continue believing in them; if you did, of course. If you did, you may have had the suspicion that people were talking about you behind your back and be the butt of all jokes, and you would've been right. Fear not for it shall happen no longer, at least in regard to wishes.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
HB, :monster:. I gave you a few minutes of me going SPARTAAA on them zombies before my connection bummed out for your bday, :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
'appy birfday! Hope good things happen :joy:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
HB man! In a roundabout way, you're the reason I'm on the site, and that's had a really positive affect on my life, so thank you, and you know, suck on that when you doubt yourself in the future.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
HB, :monster:. I gave you a few minutes of me going SPARTAAA on them zombies before my connection bummed out for your bday, :monster:

Yes you did, and it was awesome, except for the part where your internet bummed out anyways.

HB man! In a roundabout way, you're the reason I'm on the site, and that's had a really positive affect on my life, so thank you, and you know, suck on that when you doubt yourself in the future.

Really? I did not know that. But you're welcome.

Damn, I feel awesome now:awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Belated happy birthday, Noctis! Hope you had a good one. :)

Top Bottom