• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday Quexinos!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Hey Q, happy birthday lady :reapermon:

Here, you has cake now...

2je7ckj.jpg

...and be happy :D

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Happy birthday Quex!

I guess ponies are allowed in this thread, BUT ONLY CAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY. :shifty:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Happy birthday!

Ghost X

I'm not at all familiar with My Little Pony, telling myself I should avoid the modern craze, but I feel I should tell you about an obscure bit of my past: A childhood friend had a My Little Pony pony back in 1990, and I do remember the commercials for My Little Pony back at that time, because they were drilled into my skull between the morning cartoon shows.

Back to the present though, having a look at one of the videos above, there is one pony that has a star on its hip, and when the camera zooms in, it looks like something else entirely >.>

Happy Birthday :D

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Belated happy birthday, Quex. Hope you had a good one. ^_^

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-but-thats-what-i-wanted.png

Top Bottom