HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMICH

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Happy Birthday to my precious Sami (aka Serah Farron). :excited: Hope you have a kickass day, and enjoy your birthday cake XD Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :awesome:

ilu bb! <3 <3 <3 <3

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
yes it is. :3 This was a pre-emptive strike against Tiff :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy early birthday Sami :monster: Enjoy your b-day and cake and go fucking crazy. :awesome:

39348a9f.jpg

Nathan Drake said:

You know she's going to kill you now right?

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
SAMMMEEEEHHH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 8D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

You fucking bitch. You read Sami's profile and you read my comment about it omg you STALKER I HATE YOU WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS I MEAN IT AND ANYONE THAT'S FRIENDS WITH YOU SHOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A BACKSTABBER! I HATE HATE HATE HATE AHTEGS DFSDF UWFSDGKDFLGSD YOOOOOOU

Happy Birthday Sami! I left you a present via your tumblr xoxoxoxo >3333 <3333

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMI BB I HOPE IT'S AWESOME <3

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
BAPI HURFDAY YOU WONDERFUL SAMI

ALL THE HUGS

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Happy Birthday Sami! Enjoy your day. Your gift is on Tumblr sooo. :monster: Hope you're having fun. ^^

Top Bottom