• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Holidays, TLS

When should we run the TLS Christmas Par-tay ?

• 21st (Friday)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • 23rd (Sunday)

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • 24th (Monday)

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
giphy.gif

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
IS THAT THE LYRIC?! FOR HONESTLY 20+ YEARS IVE THOUGHT IT WAS "IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER, YOUVE GOTTA GET WITH MY FRIENDS" AND I HAVE BEEN SO CONFUSED. Thanks Inter for clearing that up for me at long last!

It is, that's the main chorus :monster: What Interslicery was singing:

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give.

Is part of a chrous variant (leading into the interlude) followed by "taking is too easy but that's the way it is."

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It’s all about getting with the girlfriends and once you’re in then you can “slam your body down and move it all around” :megusta:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
OOOOOFFFF

Drew up a schedule. As always, you can use this document to check your local time against the UTC. I tried to take how the Anniversary played out in consideration and with that, like the Anniversary, we're going to be playing things all casual-like with the schedule acting as more of a suggestion than something set in stone. Unlike the Anniversary, tho, this event is going to run a little bit shorter. :P

Here's a snapshot:

(UTC)
  • 16:30 - 17:00: Pre-Show: Fancy collects herself.
  • 17:00 - 18:30: Jackbox Games
  • 18:30 - 19:00: Chit-Chat & Music
  • 19:00 - 21:00: TLS JEOPARDY (Holiday Edition)
  • 21:00 - 21:30: Chit-Chat & Music
  • 21:30 - 23:30: Holiday Pictionary
  • 23:30 - 00:00: Chit-Chat & Music
  • 00:00 - 02:30: Jackbox Games
  • 02:30 - 03:00: After Show: Memes, shitposting.
  • 03:00: Fancy Goes to Bed
I think it's all. Cool?? Cool!! Thanks! See you there!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom