Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uhh, what's your stand on this, er, matter? :awesome:

Oh, I have a stand all right! I think we should create SECOND space-time continuum. By interconnecting the two, we can manipulate all of space and time to our will! Mwahahahahahaha! :muhaha:

Only problem though is how to create this second space-time, and distinguish it from the first...

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Oh, I have a stand all right! I think we should create SECOND space-time continuum. By interconnecting the two, we can manipulate all of space and time to our will! Mwahahahahahaha! :muhaha:

Only problem though is how to create this second space-time, and distinguish it from the first...

Oh, uhh, right! :monster:

Yeah, me too! :wacky:

They know who they are. Come back soon...Omega misses you ;.;

</3

:sadpanda:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
no.

Drinking 12% beer atm, yay. Also went for a stroll in Amsterdam today, for great justice. I've been living here since February and hadn't done that yet :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Wow, I didn't know Cthulhu was also Rorschasch!

I wasn't whispering, let alone replying to the call to "save us" by all the whores and politicians, :monster:.

Coincidentally, I just downloaded the Watchmen movie, and may watch it later tonight.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I wanted to watch the Watchmen movie but I was totally skeptical about whether I'd like it or not . . . so I just didn't really watch it. :(

How's everybody doing by the way? :monster:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
How you perceive Watchmen, the film, really depends on a number of things, tbph.

I'm chill, atm. Pendulum makes me feel good. You, Queeny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom