Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Nah, I really am old. I really think it's time I settled down. I'll just drag my boytoy down the aisle and make him mine. Problem solved!

Have you ever felt like life is passing you by? It's a nagging thought on my mind these days.

all the time. I mostly wish I weren't so damn introverted/afraid of various crap.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
What crap?

Me? I'm just all over the map, trying to get use to the idea of a life as a wife, as opposed to this overachieving, ambitious businesswoman. It's just all so strange...oO

Maybe the heat's baking my brain. xD

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Urgh, I should prolly sleep.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I don't blame you. Here on the internet I might be some sort of netwhore, but I'm liked as one. :P Out there? I'm just that businessgal that really can't stand most people for being so bloody superficial and fickle.

:s

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I suspect I'm just not much good at flirting offline. At any rate I haven't done much of it for quite some time.

Also, I lol at people who don't know when to drop an argument.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
You need to practice more then. Of course, that's an obvious answer isn't it? :P I'd recommend finding a female friend who's understanding and try some harmless sexy banter, and work up from there.

Mind you, I've little experience in that myself, so you're probably better off getting info from someone else.

also, lol at how anal people are with their continued arguments, yes.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I love that show! I'm currently watching Total Drama Action! <333

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Lol, I watched a few eps here and there. It's surprisingly good. xD I have yet to see Total Drama Action.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
You should! One thing missing from all this is a villain, but other than that I like it. To bad half of them aren't in here. :no:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
You need to practice more then. Of course, that's an obvious answer isn't it? :P I'd recommend finding a female friend who's understanding and try some harmless sexy banter, and work up from there.

Mind you, I've little experience in that myself, so you're probably better off getting info from someone else.
probably good advice, rly.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
from a few minutes ago:

666.jpg

I find this strangely appropriate :monster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
lulz..WTF aaron. j00're a gawd :monster:

hi bitches, sup?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Have you ever felt like life is passing you by? It's a nagging thought on my mind these days.
Yeah. I just feel like the whole world is kinda zooming around me at triple speed while I just kinda go through the motions and my regular shit, focusing on what's going on in my world, instead of the world at large (as a whole).

Though to be honest (and this is kinda weird for me, since I'm young-ish), I'd trade that general unawareness for a lifetime of happiness with my SO =/

Yeah, I'm a sellout. idfc :monster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
yeah...:monster: ahahaha..

anyways..i felt kind of recharged, after seeing SOMEONE logged into MSN :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom