Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Omg I missed so much stuff. :(

I haven't been back here in forever because rl took me away for a while.

Anything interesting happen while I was gone?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
OhMeyeGawd

HAY GURRLLFRAAND!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii! :wave:

@A: Nothing much, I'm hanging out with one of my younger cousins for the week (she's like 14). It's pretty cool so far, can't complain. I kicked her ass at miniature golfing yesterday. :D

@ The Man: I swear you're obsessed with n00dz. :wacky:

A

Great Old One
@A: Nothing much, I'm hanging out with one of my younger cousins for the week (she's like 14). It's pretty cool so far, can't complain. I kicked her ass at miniature golfing yesterday. :D
Poor cousin, :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Poor cousin, :monster:

I kno rite! :monster:

Seriously I can be so damn random at times. I started flashing my braces at her and making scary faces and she got scared shitless. :lol:

. . . Priceless. Also I started randomly singing offtune (purposefully) just to get a rise out of her.

@Johnny Depp: Everybody misses me. :(

It's okay though.

A

Great Old One
I kno rite! :monster:

Seriously I can be so damn random at times. I started flashing my braces at her and making scary faces and she got scared shitless. :lol:

. . . Priceless. Also I started randomly singing offtune (purposefully) just to get a rise out of her.

@Johnny Depp: Everybody misses me. :(

It's okay though.
You have braces?

I remember when I had braces. Hurt like a little bitch.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

A

Great Old One
I wasn't asking for n00dz, I was just pointing out that there are none. And it's a bit too late for me to "never get them" considering I got several a few years ago :monster:
Stop making me feel stupid all the time.

And asking and observing are basically the same thing when it comes to n00dz, so no u. And you got lucky.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
no u

I wasn't asking for n00dz, I was just pointing out that there are none. And it's a bit too late for me to "never get them" considering I got several a few years ago :monster:

You're only just noticing this? :wackymonster:

and your grandmother has never spoken to you since

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
You have braces?

I remember when I had braces. Hurt like a little bitch.

Yup since like . . . three days ago. Yeah they're freaking annoying. It's cool to flash at people though and fills out my face a tad more so yay for that. But yeah the last two days when I first got 'em, I just laid there wallowing in silent self pity because my mouth was so freaking sore.

My orthodontist didn't even take out my spacers yet since I couldn't handle the separator thingies.

@Johnny Depp: Well if it's any consolation, I missed u 2. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom