Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Yup since like . . . three days ago. Yeah they're freaking annoying. It's cool to flash at people though and fills out my face a tad more so yay for that. But yeah the last two days when I first got 'em, I just laid there wallowing in silent self pity because my mouth was so freaking sore.

My orthodontist didn't even take out my spacers yet since I couldn't handle the separator thingies.

@Johnny Depp: Well if it's any consolation, I missed u 2. :(

:hug:
I got teased a lot for wearing braces, :monster: Not to mention my uncle is a dentist, so he would make my braces different colors - once, he chose rainbow. I never smiled after that. :awesome:

I thrive on technicalities, what can I say :monster: but sorry I made you feel stupid :monster:
No worries, I'll make you feel stupid one day. :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I got teased a lot for wearing braces, :monster: Not to mention my uncle is a dentist, so he would make my braces different colors - once, he chose rainbow. I never smiled after that. :awesome:

Aw. Well I chose Valentine colors for my braces. :awesome:

Red and pink . . . and I must say that they look hawt on meh. Erm yeah I'm not looking forward to going for my monthly tightening though. Eew, though I'm lucky that my orthodontist is so gosh darned nice.

And damn that must suck having your uncle just change colors on you like that; I mean you had rainbow braces! I would've cried and stayed home for like three days if that ever happened to me.

A

Great Old One
Aw. Well I chose Valentine colors for my braces. :awesome:

Red and pink . . . and I must say that they look hawt on meh. Erm yeah I'm not looking forward to going for my monthly tightening though. Eew, though I'm lucky that my orthodontist is so gosh darned nice.

And damn that must suck having your uncle just change colors on you like that; I mean you had rainbow braces! I would've cried and stayed home for like three days if that ever happened to me.
I just don't like braces in general. I despise them.

And yeah, it was humiliating. I wouldn't enjoy wearing retainers either, which I ended up wearing for quite awhile. I still have braces on the back of my teeth though, at the bottom.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I just don't like braces in general. I despise them.

And yeah, it was humiliating. I wouldn't enjoy wearing retainers either, which I ended up wearing for quite awhile. I still have braces on the back of my teeth though, at the bottom.

Wow, yeah braces are really annoying. No matter how much you adjust to the fact that you have them, you can still feel them there. The metal parts like the wiring and the brackets (especially) rub against the insides of my mouth. I've had to abuse that tub of vaseline for the past week (not that my lips get dry that easily anyway) just to ensure that I wouldn't get any cuts or something.

I don't think retainers will be that bad, according to my orthodontist I'll only be wearing it for a week. I'm just scared shitless of getting my wisdom teeth plucked.

A

Great Old One
Wow, yeah braces are really annoying. No matter how much you adjust to the fact that you have them, you can still feel them there. The metal parts like the wiring and the brackets (especially) rub against the insides of my mouth. I've had to abuse that tub of vaseline for the past week (not that my lips get dry that easily anyway) just to ensure that I wouldn't get any cuts or something.

I don't think retainers will be that bad, according to my orthodontist I'll only be wearing it for a week. I'm just scared shitless of getting my wisdom teeth plucked.
My gums ripped because of them. It was painful.

And I already have had my wisdom teeth taken out - two in fact. I have to take out the other two later, but I had them taken out last year. It's not as bad as you think, though I do have to admit it is painful after.

*hides*

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Hallo thar, fellow minor :monster: Whatcha up to?

00001twt.gif

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
My gums ripped because of them. It was painful.

And I already have had my wisdom teeth taken out - two in fact. I have to take out the other two later, but I had them taken out last year. It's not as bad as you think, though I do have to admit it is painful after.

*hides*

Oh my god . . . your gums ripped? How the hell does that happen?! :huh:

So maybe the extractions for my wisdom teeth won't hurt--I have an extremely low threshold for pain.

A

Great Old One
Oh my god . . . your gums ripped? How the hell does that happen?!

So maybe the extractions for my wisdom teeth won't hurt--I have an extremely low threshold for pain.
The metal was too long, so my gums ended up ripping. D :

HI TIFF! :exited:

@ Koney: :kiss:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
The metal was too long, so my gums ended up ripping. D :

Ooh that sounds so horrible. I imagine that you had to get stitches and everything in order to fix that, right? :(

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
In line with the dental topic: I'm thinking about getting veneers eventually. I don't like the gap between my two upper frontsies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom