Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@ soundwave: I've never really got into the Godfather films, my brother is a big fan though. On a note about cigars I think they're the most disgusting, smelling things ever. My dad always smokes them out our back garden and the smell travels up to my room because my window is right below the garden.

paoo

♥
Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to rest in my spectacular bed now.

GOODNIGHT, EVEN IF NO ONE CARES. :crymoar:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
The new name is here to signify the change of the tone of the Chit Chat thread. If you want to post inane crap then fuck off and do it in General Fuckery :monster: This thread is now for decent conversation.

this. No more BRB GOING TO TAKE A BATH

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
yeah thats quite an important new rule. No more 'Hai guys. I'm going to be right back' 'Hi TLS!....BAI TLS! 'OMG X-BITO <3333'

This is now a thread for general chattery, not fucking Twitter.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
yeah thats quite an important new rule. No more 'Hai guys. I'm going to be right back' 'Hi TLS!....BAI TLS! 'OMG X-BITO <3333'

Me and alex will be reporting any posts we see unfit.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Hopefully this is one big step towards reclaiming TLS from the jaws of vice and idiocy.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Hopefully this is one big step towards reclaiming TLS from the jaws of vice and idiocy.

Hopefully. If they gave me and you mod powers though we'd rid the forum of this bullshit. But we can only try with what we've got.

Archer

Unknown Hero

You do realize that this thread will lose over 9000% of
its usual activity then, do you ? :awesome:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
If thats the sort of activity we'll be losing then thats hardly a loss is it?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
There are no more hookers present within this thread, its full of sophisticated individuals now :D

Also yeah I'm all for decent conversations. One of the things that sort've stopped me from posting in Chit Chat before was all the spammy and the "OHAI GAIZ!!!" stuff that seemed to occur a lot, I don't really like trying to talk about something when I'm in the middle of interupting a lot of that.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Glad to see the motion to clean up this thread has some support rly.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
It's nice to see some class being brought about in this thread. :awesome:

I suggest we discuss our favorite mafia movies and smoke a blunt...unless blunts are no longer classy.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I'm drinking a glass of brandy right now irl, just to prove how classy this thread is.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I can't drink brandy its too sweet for me I prefer rosé wine. Actually one of my favourite things to do is have a bottle of wine on a Saturday night with my best friend, order in food and just have a good chat, I prefer that to going out and getting drunk half the time.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
It's nice to see some class being brought about in this thread. :awesome:

I suggest we discuss our favorite mafia movies and smoke a blunt...unless blunts are no longer classy.
blunts are very classy. it's like the cigar of weed.

I'm drinking a glass of brandy right now irl, just to prove how classy this thread is.

I've got my gin and tonic. PIPPIP

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I enjoy going out and getting drunk quite alot, its one of me and my girlfriend's favourite activities. Matched only by lazing around in bed and doing absolutely sack all. Which is also what I'm doing right now.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I have some canned G & T's in the fridge :awesome:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Don't get me wrong I do love going out, dancing my arse off and getting drunk but sometimes there's just nothing better than a bottle of wine, a takeaway and being able to have a decent chat rather than shouting over all the music.

I'm in bed as well and actually looking at the time, that's my cue to leave...got work at 8.30am.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Don't get me wrong I do love going out, dancing my arse off and getting drunk but sometimes there's just nothing better than a bottle of wine, a takeaway and being able to have a decent chat rather than shouting over all the music.

I'm in bed as well and actually looking at the time, that's my cue to leave...got work at 8.30am.

Yeah I prefer sitting down have a few drinks and some bud with mates to going out and getting fucking plastered.

Oh and pip pip cheerio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom