Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
This seems silly kashira.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
No, desu is Suiseiseki's thing, kashira.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
You all are not nearly as smart as I, kashira

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I will not kashira! My hair is green, you cannot beat me kashira!`

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I'm a senior in this job, though.

Me with Rozen Maiden is something back in the 2005/2006 :awesome:.

Nin is appearantly a Kanarian, as such she'll probably convert sooner or later! :muhaha:

Ah no matter. Slowly but surely the lulls of the awesomeness of Desudesudesu~ will draw her to it like a moth to a flame. :awesome:

We'll see how she fares then. By the time she looks around, she'll no longer need her Kanarian ways anymore for all she'll think of is Desudesudesu~!!!!!!

:monster:

And yes you ARE a senior, your experience in the ways of Rozen Maiden is very much appreciated. *pats on head*

Last edited:

Archer

Unknown Hero
I will not kashira! My hair is green, you cannot beat me kashira!`

Just wait until somone takes your Rosa Mysticae for beign a bratty little sister Desu.

Suiseiseki is superior.

Ah no matter. Slwoly but surely the lulls of the awesomeness of Desudesudesu~ will draw her to it like a moth to a flame. :awesome:

We'll see how she fares then. By the time she looks around, she'll no longer need her Kanarian ways anymore for all she'll think of is Desudesudesu~!!!!!!

:monster:

And yes you ARE a senior, your experience in the ways of Rozen Maiden is very much appreciated. *pats on head*

DESUDESUDESU!!!!EXCLAIMATIONMARK111ELEVENELVENONEONE

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Just wait until somone takes your Rosa Mysticae for beign a bratty little sister Desu.

Suiseiseki is superior.

Wikipedia approves of this message, desu~ :awesome: :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suiseiseki#Suiseiseki

@Max: DesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesuDesudesudesu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111???????????????????@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

:awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
No, Barasuishou stole my Rosa Mystica, it makes no sense if the gardener steals it, kashira

Archer

Unknown Hero
No, Barasuishou stole my Rosa Mystica, it makes no sense if the gardener steals it, kashira

OMG

Then she crumbled into a pile of cement, because she was fake. Rosa Mystica got reclaimed.

We have no intention of stealing your Rosa Mystica desu.
But if Suigintou steals it(WHICH SHE WILL SOMETIME, PROBABLY) then don't come back crying , Desu.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
OMG

Then she crumbled into a pile of cement, because she was fake. Rosa Mystica got reclaimed.

We have no intention of stealing your Rosa Mystica desu.
But if Suigintou steals it(WHICH SHE WILL SOMETIME, PROBABLY) then don't come back crying , Desu.

pwn'd. :monster:

Don't believe it? Here, moar evidence:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suiseiseki#Kanaria said:
Barasuishou is presumed dead after being overwhelmed by the six Rosae Mysticae she absorbed; despite Enju's plea for her to release the Rosae Mysticae once he discovers that Barasuishou cannot contain their energy, she continued to cry out to "Father" and crumbled to pieces in Enju's hands.
Now join us in our quest to ultimately take over the world, desu with the powers of Desudesudesu~. :muhaha:

Do it nao.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
If Suigintou kills me and took your sister's Rosa Mystica, why do you think you will survive kashira?

Clearly, Shinku will be the last one standing kashira.

Archer

Unknown Hero
If Suigintou kills me and took your sister's Rosa Mystica, why do you think you will survive kashira?

Clearly, Shinku will be the last one standing kashira.

Shinku is nice too,
*Cough* *Cough*

But Suiseiseki is WIN.

As much as I would want to hold that
Tsundere vs Tsundere discussion, I'm going
off for nao.

I may be on later.
Take care, Teva , Nin~!

DESUOVERANDOUT!!

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA