Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Yo everybody! :monster:

Anybody doing anything interesting this weekend?

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
I'm not, unfortunately. If I had money, I'd probably go do something, but meh.
Most likely just hanging out with friends.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I never plan anything ahead of time when it comes to the weekend (well when it's the next day anyway). It's always my friends calling me up to see if I can hang out now or in an hour.

And even if you don't hang out, you can just say you're planning on playing a game, trying out a new recipe or doing other stuff you enjoy. Aka, what I'm doing, but I might eat out too.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
I just started watching it recently. On episode 21 right now. Shit's pretty cool. Robert Hadyn's a badass.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just started watching it recently. On episode 21 right now. Shit's pretty cool. Robert Hadyn's a badass.
BURN IN HELL

I've never seen the series, just read the first 7 or so volumes of the manga back when I worked in the bookstore (so, like, mod-late 2007). Shit is awesome. lol 'talent of being popular with girls'

gabe is my homedawg.
This.

Orite, Dacon - it turns out the reason I can't get XBL to work isn't because of my comp or the wireless adaptor. It's because the fucking router for our wireless service isn't compatible with XBL. No Gears party for me yet ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom