Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
BURN IN HELL

I've never seen the series, just read the first 7 or so volumes of the manga back when I worked in the bookstore (so, like, mod-late 2007). Shit is awesome. lol 'talent of being popular with girls'

Burn in hell for not reading the manga, or burn in hell because you haven't seen the anime?

Pretty cool anime, moves far too fast throughout the bit where Ueki is trying to infiltrate the Robert's 10. Maybe it's like that in the anime as well.

Also, TALENT TO DANCE! Kick it, BJ.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Holy shit, L's threads have really put me in the mood for some tablet.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Burn in hell for not reading the manga, or burn in hell because you haven't seen the anime?

Pretty cool anime, moves far too fast throughout the bit where Ueki is trying to infiltrate the Robert's 10. Maybe it's like that in the anime as well.

Also, TALENT TO DANCE! Kick it, BJ.
Because you support Robert Haydn, obv :monster:

I think where I left off, he's just fought the member of the Ten that could make robots?

LOL BJ

Hey megs... my FFX stopped when we were getting Ixion. T___T I was so depressed man.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This can't be happening ;.;

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Because you support Robert Haydn, obv :monster:

I think where I left off, he's just fought the member of the Ten that could make robots?

LOL BJ

Oh, damn. You're not very far at all. There's some really badass shit that happens after that and he infiltrates the ten. Check that shit, dude.

Also, Robert's a beast.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Does want D:

Yeah, he's a beast, but Ueki's simply moar awesome. He just doesn't give a fuck xD

Also, where be my gin? For, verily, I do believe I doth require an aid to my relaxing this eve.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
lol, I think either God or Kobayashi are the coolest.

Good chap, you appear to have left your gin on the table next to the sofa. Bar keep, I'll have another scotch, thank you. Ah, sophistication and culture.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Yo, M.O.G., I know you're flaming, and I'mma let you finish, but Elton John was the best queer of all time! OF ALL TIME!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Because I hacked his account and pretended to have black rage >:'D

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
<< >> << >:3

We're going to talk about this now though

Is there anything Japan can't fuck up?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Hi guys, and good evening to everyone! I'm about to take a shower! Be back in a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom