Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
woot, I got my face in the company magazine. Now everyone looks at me and goes 'HEY WERENT U THE GAI THAT WAS ON PAGE TWO???1!?!?'.

I'd rather wish they went 'HEY I READ UR LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT HEAR TAKE MINE ITS HUGE EPIC AND CHEAP LOL'

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
woot, I got my face in the company magazine. Now everyone looks at me and goes 'HEY WERENT U THE GAI THAT WAS ON PAGE TWO???1!?!?'.

I'd rather wish they went 'HEY I READ UR LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT HEAR TAKE MINE ITS HUGE EPIC AND CHEAP LOL'

I thought Cosmic Horrors drove people to insanity if they were ever seen.

Either you're a liar, or a shitty Cosmic Horror from the stars.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
...see, that's proof. If I go missing for an extended period of time, please direct FBI her way.

And if I don't make it back alive, I leave my books to Lo.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I thought Cosmic Horrors drove people to insanity if they were ever seen.

Either you're a liar, or a shitty Cosmic Horror from the stars.

I don't look as scary on pictures. Moreso on carvings made by raving lunatics and in the flesh, :monster:.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
"You takin' her to Red Lobster with the cheddar biscuits. The fam ain't eatin' cheddar biscuits, but this random broad is eatin' cheddar biscuits!"

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
This thread is grim.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Or you can just explain it and I won't have to bother with google. Or not and it won't make any difference. :monster:

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Really? I was taking the conversation angle. I mean, this is a forum (if you want to call it that), and posts are kind of how this thing works.

I should have just gone to CleverBot. I'd have gotten less lip. D:

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Bollocks. You get me a bloody sugar cookie right now!

Hey, bro, I was just trying to open up to you and and discuss things with you. I've been feeling down and I needed someone to talk to. I saw a perfect opening by kindly asking, "I say, Dear Sir, whatever may ye be referring to," yet you shut me down and banish me to google. Well fucking marvelous. I feel like rubbish now and I think I'm going to cry. This makes me angry to. I'm clearly going to have to kill someone. And I'll be sure to leave a full detail note of how you drove me to murder and how it was all your fault. Then, as I feel numb and lost, I will venture to your doorstep. I will step into your house while you're sleeping, and walk up to your bed. I'll wake you and tell you my grievances. I'll go into full detail why it is I have to do this. Then, as you're begging me to reconsider, I'll fire two rounds into your forhead. I'll then step outside and press the button on my remote causing a massive explosion. I will then flee to Mexico where I will don the name Enrique and have bitches with HIV feed me grapes while a 15 year old orphan gives me head. I'll start a drug cartel and make millions on all of the Americans and Canadians who are addicted to things like crack and heroine. I'll eventually be found out by the FBI and I will proceed to flee to China. I will start working for the goverment taking away the children of people who have had too many. Eventually, I'll want to profit from this. The women will do anything to keep their kids. After I have sex with several small breasted Chinese women, I will send them to America as part of an underground sex slave trade. I'll rake in millions. Eventually, the Chinese government will find out and I'll be forced to flee to Russia. There I will begin to make and distribute high-grade vodka to all of the drunken Russians. I'll start up an illegal weapons trade and sell to the highest bidders who are most likely American. Eventually, my Russian friend Dmitri and I will have a night of drunken sex. We'll realise that if we continue selling the vodka and guns, we'll be caught. Me and Dmitri flee to Siberia where we have arctic ghey rave man sex until a moose comes and kills us because he's on PCP.

I hope now you understand the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom