Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
This new thread title is very appropriate, seen as how I haven't frequented it in so long. It's no wonder it only appeals to the baked beans on toast crowd.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Mumble was so irresistable that he got banned from FFXIII-net.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Quite likely. Plus the rest of the FF franchise, :awesomonster:.

Question is though, does it have an LTD? How about the one in the video? Because girl x girl x kid girl is hot.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Definitely not - try playing it before making a judgement.
Bayonetta is what makes the game great, the story doesn't take itself too seriously in the way that instead of being riddled by angst like DMC, it's playful, funny and highly over-the-top. The combo chains you can do are almost endless and link together in a way that's like Batman: AA.
Seriously, probably the best action game I've ever played.

Mmhm, that's nice. I did play some of it at a friend's house (I mostly watched =P), not all of it though. There's no point in me playing the whole thing if I don't like it. It reminded me a lot of DMC and I don't think it's really funny at all. It's lame to me, oh well. I like games with a mixture of humor and angst... and if it's a humorous game, it should at least make me laugh. Bayonetta just annoyed me. I do think she's pretty, as I mentioned earlier. That's pretty much the only thing her character has got going for her. The game looks nice but eh... It just didn't appeal to me at all. It felt like a rip-off to me.
*I hated the music.
*I hated the characters.
*I hated the plot.
*It's nothing we haven't seen before, so I don't see what the hype is about.

Devil May Cry was boring, pretentious and overly japanese. Afaict Bayonetta is none of these things.

*shrugs* DMC has never been boring to me (excluding the horrendous second game), I've always loved the story and have enjoyed playing it on multiple occasions. It's a nice mix- like what I said earlier- of humor an angst and I love that about it. Bayonetta isn't funny at all.. I don't really see the humor in some girl strutting around.

Bayonetta's probably better than FFXIII, tbh.

Anything is probably better than XIII. :awesome:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Celes is just angry there isn't a hot angsty fucker like Dante to fap to while she kicks ass in the game, don't mind her. :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Celes is just angry there isn't a hot angsty fucker like Dante to fap to while she kicks ass in the game, don't mind her. :awesome:

But there's a trigger happy, buxom and well endowed witch kicking demon ass for us instead. TOTALLY WAY BETTER THAN EMO ANGSTY FUCKER I SAY.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Buxom / well endowed? Skinny as fuck and disproportionate, you mean. At least Dante (+ the rest in that series) was reasonably well proportioned.

Also, I have yet to see Bayonetta kick ass while eating pizza.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Buxom / well endowed? Skinny as fuck and disproportionate, you mean.

dmc4-13.jpg
>
bayonetta-contest-685x422.jpg

Imo.

Edit: Kay well, Bayonetta never surfed on a rocket, I bet. ;O

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
But Pizza has 9001% fat, I'm going to punch out cthulhu! IT'S WHAT I DO BEST... BAD BOY~ <3

Lone_Island

Even More Epic member
Why do I feel so perverted when I hear a female sucking on the top... on the lolipop? yeah, lolipop? And pizza rocks for me! gosh, I'm killing myself to get some fat and no matter what I do, I have no talent in fat! not even a penny like amount of talent.

Lone_Island

Even More Epic member
I wish that I could, but if I do, I should do something else to fill the time I used to eat pizza... A few minutes I guess! Any suggestion?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Also I hope you're alright man, I heard iran's been running wild after that voting problem.

Lone_Island

Even More Epic member
I'm ALRIGHT! thanks. Yup.
You know, we can't be always romantic, sometimes doing things wildly brings some pleasure! Just dunno if it applies for this subject or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom