buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
lolwut_verbose_display.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Not as bad as someone saying something about jacking off on some guy's picture...to said guy's girlfriend.

wtfffffffffffff

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
yeah, condoms may be irritating, but I'm sure they're nowhere near as irritating as being afflicted with AIDS would be. Poor thread. :(

Lone_Island

Even More Epic member
* Opens *

This topic is now open since we found out that AIDS does not infect via mouth to ear or better say finger typing to eyes reading method. Feel safe and please, no sex, specially An@l

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Please uncensor your use of the word 'anal', I find replacing letters in some specific words to be offensive.

Lone_Island

Even More Epic member
Sup guys. Have not been here for a while, so what's going on?

Please uncensor your use of the word 'anal', I find replacing letters in some specific words to be offensive.
No Thanks, unless you give a reasonable reason for that, so I'll do it cause in some aspects, uncensored words might be offensive to many other people.
Just for your info, By censoring that word and so many others or replacing them with 'Phish' I did not mean any harm or offense to you.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I was going to post something but it seems I'm reading the 588th page out of 590 but clicking the 590th takes me back to the 588th.

Need halp.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Sup guys. Have not been here for a while, so what's going on?

No Thanks, unless you give a reasonable reason for that, so I'll do it cause in some aspects, uncensored words might be offensive to many other people.
Just for your info, By censoring that word and so many others or replacing them with 'Phish' I did not mean any harm or offense to you.

oh darn, my beloved brother. 'sup bro? :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I was going to post something but it seems I'm reading the 588th page out of 590 but clicking the 590th takes me back to the 588th.

Need halp.
This is because the thread's internal post count got frakked up somehow, and no one has bothered to fix it. Thus, it thinks there should be more pages than there actually should be.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I think that stupid shit about starting new Chit Chat threads after every 1000 pages fucked it up. They should all be merged for Great Justice, imho.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Nah, that actually has nothing to do with it and would probably just make the problem worse.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I think that stupid shit about starting new Chit Chat threads after every 1000 pages fucked it up. They should all be merged for Great Justice, imho.

It's been happening in other threads that haven't had the same treatment idiot. l2smod.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
We kinda got back at the same time. Fuckers need to appreciate that we're back instead of being FAGGOTS.

Lone_Island

Even More Epic member
Taking offense is a sign of weakness, :monster:.
n3ucn91d21bwslwrdpdd.gif
ya

oh darn, my beloved brother. 'sup bro? :monster:

Hey Jinnisis. Nothing much, work and photoshop, plus some DA. How do you do?

Ⓐaron;208391 said:
This is because the thread's internal post count got frakked up somehow, and no one has bothered to fix it. Thus, it thinks there should be more pages than there actually should be.

Or maybe someone has deleted some posts like a master ninjoon all in silence that made it two pages in the whole thread! and Vbulletin has not noticed it yet!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Or maybe someone has deleted some posts like a master ninjoon all in silence that made it two pages in the whole thread! and Vbulletin has not noticed it yet!

This explanation makes the most sense :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom