Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
black_kkk1253036271.gif

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You're definitely a much more agreeable person now. It's much appreciated.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You'd think I'd have something to say here about black brotherhood or something.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
darn...i cant find any guitar chords of Tifa's theme, all are tabs :( can anyone teach me on how to read tabs??

also, hi people, how's life? :D

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
so I think Spring Break is mostly going to be me working on my Terra Branford cosplay and fretting over my tests before S.B.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
lol Shahab.

Yeah people aren't exactly the most active right now. For me it feels like weekends are completely dead times for this forum =/

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The internets in general are pretty dead on the weekends. Which sucks, because they're the only days I have off work anymore.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm here...just that no one has anything interesting for me to say to have a conversation about. Hence XBL and MSN.

Lone_Island

Even More Epic member
But THIS IS MADNESS.
Why not to talk about a semi serious chitchat topic?

- Why do we as humans use sarcasm
- Why girls change a whole lot after a year passes of your relationship with them and you find them a total new person and well, not in a good way and they show you their other sides which they kept hidden from you.
- Why sometimes we get angry over minor problems which are not really important!?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
- Why girls change a whole lot after a year passes of your relationship with them and you find them a total new person and well, not in a good way and they show you their other sides which they kept hidden from you.

Because at the start of a relationship people do their best to hide their shit qualities and imperfections. As the relationship progresses they become more and more comfortable with a person and eventually show you what they really are.

No one hits a person with 100% of their crazy at the start of a relationship. No one would get married if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom