Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
No, the people (some of them) just make it MORE retarded.

Yes, Quexinos. I AM looking at you. :oscar:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
No, because if no one posted in the thread, then you would have no reason to call the thread retarded. :monster:

Also lol.
If no one posted in the thread, the thread wouldn't exist, and therefore wouldn't be retarded, because things that don't exist can't be qualified with adjectives.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I guess it would be considered retarded if there were just a thread, and it were empty. Though, I guess that would be more pointless than retarded.

I'm glad you're understanding my point - that the people make a thread what it is. :)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I guess it would be considered retarded if there were just a thread, and it were empty. Though, I guess that would be more pointless than retarded.

I'm glad you're understanding my point - that the people make a thread what it is. :)
I'm glad you're understanding mine - that the thread is pointless.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Good morning guys the sun is up, breakfast is served and we have a shit ton of movies downloaded from last night!

.......What's this? My cousin downloaded Human Centipede?

ohgodr.jpg

:sadjack:

Celty... I'm not coming home tonight.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Whyyyyyy the fuuuuuuuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom