Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
DACON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I DID NOTHING OF THE SORT GOOD SIR

botw89.jpg

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
lol an old school friend of mine just signed a $6m contract to switch from a fairly decent sport (rugby league) to a horrible one (AFL).

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Australian.

It's pronounced Gay-Eff-Ell. :awesome: Seriously, if you've ever watched it, it's like watching cricket - if you're not interested in it just watch the highlight reel on the sports news, because the rest of it is fumbling around for the ball and doing pansy slapping catfights whenever someone's not taking a mark to punt the ball thirty meters.

Rugby League on the other hand, is like Rugby, except several degrees of magnitude greater in awesome, although a bit of it is arguably just massive hulking dudes running into each other at lethal velocities, :monster: I mean, at least the dudes in the NFL have decent padding.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Australian.

It's pronounced Gay-Eff-Ell. :awesome: Seriously, if you've ever watched it, it's like watching cricket - if you're not interested in it just watch the highlight reel on the sports news, because the rest of it is fumbling around for the ball and doing pansy slapping catfights whenever someone's not taking a mark to punt the ball thirty meters.

Rugby League on the other hand, is like Rugby, except several degrees of magnitude greater in awesome, although a bit of it is arguably just massive hulking dudes running into each other at lethal velocities, :monster: I mean, at least the dudes in the NFL have decent padding.

Rugby League is better than NFL. NFL is about as bad as AFL really. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Rugby League is better than NFL. NFL is about as bad as AFL really. :monster:

At least with NFL you have some form of structure and general pattern of play (even though there's a heckuvalot of random mayhem going on). In AFL it's just a bunch of dudes in sleeveless shirts running around a giant blank oval of grass with 4 goal posts stuck on each end.

For those unaware of Australian sport and are thinking that this AFL thing sounds retarded, you're probably right. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom