Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Oh geez, don't be pissed! Try and think up of a way for you to focus your energy on something positive and fun, like boycotting a horrible movie or exercising. Don't waste your day pissed.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Yeah. I'm trying to make her look better and improve her yet you lot constantly keep taking a fat dump on her like that. It's getting embarassing and difficult to actually work on improving her.

to hell with that, kimble.

TO

HELL

WITH

THAT

=/

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I like how every female in Destrillians is either boobless or is a complete Mae West :awesome:

All I can really say though is that improving any character from anywhere takes a long time and to rush it reeks of impatience. The more gradual the better, and the less cheesier the better. Don't let the little things get you down brah. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'll cool off eventually, brah. It's just rage inducing the way they treat her at such an early stage. She's not fucking Nina from Code Geass.

rage.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It's just that the broad didn't give a very strong impression the first time around :monster:

Round 2!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Tell me something I don't know.

Working on it if everyone can't be a bunch of jackasses for once.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

I think with our previous experiences like Jackface, you already know the answer to that last bit. :awesome:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN

I mean you're welcome

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

You know you can't force everyone to like a character you adore, right?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Yeah it's a thing I've come to accept now that I've paid a visit to the cooler. It just hulks me out that she's being treated like Nina from Code Geass.

Scottbro: As tempting as teh dark sidez could be. I'll pay a visit next time~~?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Yeah it's a thing I've come to accept now that I've paid a visit to the cooler. It just hulks me out that she's being treated like Nina from Code Geass.
moar like Hinamori from Bleach, cause Tao isn't racist. :awesome:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
It's funny because I planned on making bizarro versions of every character. That, and it's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom