Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
It's funny because I planned on making bizarro versions of every character. That, and it's a joke.
OMG OMG OMG MAKE TERRA THAT BIZARRO CHICKEN VERSION OF THE DOCTOR GUY IT'LL BE AMAZEBALLS

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Oh wow really? I really liked the colors of that pic. I can't wait to see what you do to Thai!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
3fdf6eb5-5065-11de-b337-f57bb239a6a3.flv.jpg

leik this

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I hate all of you with your uber cool avatars. I want one. :(

Also, what's this batshit I hear about picspam? GTFO. If it's epic, it's valid, imho.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM

Sorreh boy.

Only the coolest of the cool get them :joy:

Are you saying the Cookie Monster is not cool? You're a terrorist then.

I do have one for you actually. But you're not in the RP... Sorrrrry.

Well, I'm a mushroom cloud layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Normally, your ass would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. Now give me the fucking pic. Pretty pl0x?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Well, I'm a mushroom cloud layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Normally, your ass would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. Now give me the fucking pic. Pretty pl0x?

All in good time, Roddy. On the plus side you're the Rp's alternate world Christian Bale once I'm done showcasing :oscar:. But you play an Emperor in the finale of one of my character's show. :lol:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Bill Hicks is cooler than your RP avatars anyway :bigawesomonster:

Yes perhaps this may be reasonable

hardly. hilarious and socially insightful comedy > RPing

wait no gtfo wit dat shit

I honestly cannot contemplate someone texting while driving at the same time. I mean, using the voice function your mobile phone was originally designed for (while obviously still dangerous) is at the very least only taking away part of your mental faculties (in the optimal hands-free situation).

But taking away your hand/s from the role of steering and changing gears to try and multitask with the complex movement of fingers on miniscule buttons is like trying to do a dance routine while operating an electric band saw: clearly fatal and silly-sounding. :monster:

But wouldn't you go to hell for texting and driving at the same time? Because that would count as suicide. OHO.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
LIER
I can't even eat while driving, it makes me swerve wildly all over the place.

I also can't talk about fiotis while driving.
I can't drive with one hand.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
LIER
I can't even eat while driving, it makes me swerve wildly all over the place.

I also can't talk about fiotis while driving.
I can't drive with one hand.

I'm never getting in a car with you, We're doomed to crash if the second rule is true.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom