Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i don't know if this is the effect of the absolute shit stoner movie i just saw, but i honestly have no idea what is going on

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Honestly at this point all I hear out of him is "Mock me Wolfwood, please laugh at me, god these posts make me look retarded" so a lack of comprehension about his posts is not surprising at all.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I can't dumb my witty and scathingly insulting post that I was writing here to belittle you for calling Aki a bitch enough for you to be able to understand it without losing the acidic nature of the post.

Now I'm sad.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Why do you want a spam section tho? You didn't even post in it on ACF.

Username

Banned
Why do you want a spam section tho? You didn't even post in it on ACF.

I got ripped apart in spam on ACF, Mog was also a fellow noob trying to break into spam with me...Mog was really insulted. I was in corel prison too much to be in spam...

Don't worry this thread has been classified as a spam thread...so I will treat it as one.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Good job bro, everyone else already treats it as one.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
If he stops asking for a spam thread, what else does he have left? It's all he's got!

And this amuses me to no end. Bwahahaha! Oh, and Omega? I request you post anyway, despite the fact that User won't understand a word you say. He called aki a bitch and your rebuttal is needed fgj!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
HOW DARE YOU CORRECT YOUR BETTERS

HE IS FROM ENGLAND AND OBVIOUSLY KNOWS MORE THAN YOU DO ABOUT HOW TO SPEAK THE LANGUAGE

FOR SHAME

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
We are not all here just to entertain you. We post when we feel like it. Like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom