Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I return. My power has been restored.

2zp1e6t.png

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
haha i already read this paper on chirality because it discussed the likelyhood of dextro amino acids vs laevo amino acids

almost entirely because of turians and quarians

;^;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
helen_twilight.jpg

and you were thinking twilight couldn't get any more mind-raping

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Man I hesitated and now all the awesome Trigun names are taken up

:monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
somebody put a fucking bullet in me

seriously, EVERY TIME I start feel a little better about myself and my life someone or something shits all over me, or I STEP IN shit.

Username

Banned
I agree. It does make me realise one thing though. It makes me miss ACF because we had a much larger playground of n00bs like this to mock than just User Name. Granted, this place has been plenty interesting lately anyway for its own reasons. But it makes me miss ACF's spam section. I'm pretty sure the atmosphere of that place couldn't be recreated on a forum like TLS.

Thats true. Also I was a noob back then, but I'm not now, call me it all you want, but at the end of the day I just like to create a discussion to add some kind of excitment to this crap TLS. Having a disagreement provides lots of posting potential and it makes waiting for a reply very limited.

I think when it comes to whos better than who...ACF is better than TLS, and FCF was just too much crap, for my short stay their (my opinion).

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Thats true. Also I was a noob back then, but I'm not now, call me it all you want, but at the end of the day I just like to create a discussion to add some kind of excitment to this crap TLS. Having a disagreement provides lots of posting potential and it makes waiting for a reply very limited.

I think when it comes to whos better than who...ACF is better than TLS, and FCF was just too much crap, for my short stay their (my opinion).

It isn't a disagreement though, dude. You show up, everyone rolls their eyes, and then things continue as normal. Instead of showing up and whining like an infant about how boring it is, why not try and contribute in a way that isn't boring for everyone else?

Username

Banned
It isn't a disagreement though, dude. You show up, everyone rolls their eyes, and then things continue as normal. Instead of showing up and whining like an infant about how boring it is, why not try and contribute in a way that isn't boring for everyone else?

I have tried to contribute, but your lack (and many others) of realising that I have tried before proves that there is no way back for me as far as 'contributing to the forum' goes, I think we can all see and understand that.

And I'm no way boring, as much as you love to say it, I actually provide a good flow of posts on this forum, so thats a false statement.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Ah, let him go. He's pathetic enough to be mildly amusing at least, and he brings out EPIC levels of snark from folks around here. Perhaps that is his role in life, amusing others at the expense of being a tard.

And User, you ARE boring. Its the way people respond to you that's not. So no, you're still a boring fucktard with no original material. And that's coming from the guy who stuck up for you during your brief "not a troll" period.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Your posts are all nearly exactly the same, therefore, yeah, you're in every are boring. At least start complaining about different things, that way people will stop being so tired of it.

You did contribute well awhile ago, and everyone commented on it, and yeah it was 'a way back for you' till you got bored and decided to mess it up or whatever. I don't even know.

Username

Banned
Your posts are the same aswell. I will continue being someone who likes to state their own opinion, and someone who likes to be involved in arguments or disagreements, that is me. So you take it or leave it, hate me, diss me all you want, but I shall continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom