Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
clearly dac is nick fury

StrangeTales168-NickFury.jpg

looks like dac to me

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
We need a Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Antman and Wasp.

AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE! B)

lol I like you also I'll be sitting over here in the Marvel universe and not Ultimates universe YOU KIDS HAVE FUN I GUESS?

aw shit now our color schemes are like... the same. fffffff-

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Pffft Ultimates. BAH.

I'm talking about Cinematic Avengers. Though I wanted to add Wasp and Antman to complete the original group ; v ;

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
well the movies are based on the Ultimates universe iirc WHICH IS KIND OF STUPID BECAUSE NO ONE EVEN LIKES THAT UNIVERSE

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ULTIMATES HAPPEN

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
well the movies are based on the Ultimates universe iirc WHICH IS KIND OF STUPID BECAUSE NO ONE EVEN LIKES THAT UNIVERSE

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ULTIMATES HAPPEN

Not really. They are taking shit from Ultimates and 616 and mashing it up badly.

For example, Tony doesn't have brain cancer, but Thor doesn't use Shakespearean verse.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
So did you and I (get along that is) for a while there. Then you turned back into a raging douchebag.

Username

Banned
Also...haha when the fuck did V/Aaron..haha V, become a Admin..what made you become an admin...could you explain..cos I don't get it...you've been here their and everywhere...but why must you become an admin suddenly on TLS?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's not the first time I've been an admin here. The tech admin usergroup was baleeted though and they didn't bother remaking it; that's the only real difference. Many of the staff are too busy to keep watch over this place as well as they used to so I'm going to be taking care of technical details. Road and Dacon were added back to staff for extra modding.

Username

Banned
It's not the first time I've been an admin here. The tech admin usergroup was baleeted though and they didn't bother remaking it; that's the only real difference. Many of the staff are too busy to keep watch over this place as well as they used to so I'm going to be taking care of technical details. Road and Dacon were added back to staff for extra modding.

Ah k, so your technically an Admin, but not the real 'boss' of the forum..your a sub...not proper? just a question?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
They haven't really clarified what I'll be doing beyond tech stuff. I probably won't feel like doing much modding regardless though, mostly because I usually tend to have a hands-off approach to moderation.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Well actually, I am the real boss behind it all. I just use the administrators as puppets so as to hide my actual identity. Since you have been so forthcoming with your queries, Username, this secret has been bestowed upon you. Enjoy this newfound gift of knowledge responsibly.

Username

Banned
My fantasy is to be mod for 1 day only...but that will never ever happen :) lol..

But back to V...I recon you wanna be in charge, you think you are the boss and I recon you have always wanted to ban my ass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom