Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Me and you both have the same forum time...we both should be admins tbh...the only difference is you have sucked the dicks of many other members to get where you are now.
lolhog_brokenboulevard.gif

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Dude... just... wat? No one in their right mind would trust you with mod-hood, even if you did suck dick like a pro. :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Me and you both have the same forum time...we both should be admins tbh...the only difference is you have sucked the dicks of many other members to get where you are now.

He know's Fanch, you don't.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The chronicles of an amazing admin. Rest in peace Hirotoki, you are sorely missed.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm not planning on getting rid of it, trust me :monster: Though I am planning on making it harder to register. Too many fucking spambots.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
^Just throw in a few easy questions or something?

The chronicles of an amazing admin. Rest in peace Hirotoki, you are sorely missed.

It's a shame he never got that myspace skin to work on the forums rofl. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
There are a bunch of different things I could do to confuse spambots. I'll look into it later this week probably because I am getting pretty sick of baleeting their shit.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Username

Banned
Forget that spagbog, Luna can go fuck herself..

at the end of the day I just wanna chat in this chat thread/spam (technically it is a spam thread confirmed by Ten, so post what you like).

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
What the hell, talk about a rubber band effect.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm going to ignore that absolutely stupid question and ask you a more pertinent one.

Why do you insist on perpetrating this obscenely moronic persona of yours when you clearly have the capability for sane thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom