Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Road! Aaron, I found these babies. Looks kinda bad, but if we shrink em, we can make it look decent.

28829L.jpg

28828L.jpg

28830L.jpg

What do y'all think gents?

ForceStealer

Double Growth

I feel like this would have had more effect on me and my generation that grew up getting scared to death by Jurassic Park :monster:
Still, pretty cool costume.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I can make y'all some signatures~ without the Avengers logo looking all squished etc

nosy graphic designer needs something to do now that school is over

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
=( It works fine for me...
That's because you have it in your cache. However, we don't, and when it's linked from another site, it returns a 403 error. Chrome's "Open image in new tab" feature allows me to get around this, but yeah, just because it works for you doesn't mean it'll work for anyone else :( When linking from other sites I generally open a post in another browser that doesn't have it cached to fix it.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I get home on Thursday so I'll work on it over the weekend size specs?

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Ciss you need to get on moar :<

lol I'm starting to come out of my little school/stress-induced black hole I need to like... get my shit together and stop stressing cause I keep breaking out and ugh h8 lyfe

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Yet another video.

An evolving painting created by four artists working simultaneously on the same digital canvas. The paintings metamorphic process was unplanned and free form. The artists took cues from each others actions and interpretation of various shapes/colors. Communication was made possible by text chat. The total elapsed time was 4 hours.

74.gif
74.gif
74.gif

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
WAIT for the word "armored"... would you like the British edition or the Amurricah edition?

THIS IS A LEGIT QUESTION OKAY

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Same here but hey some people are picky about their spellings~ Chrome tells me armour is not a real word

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
I'll just stick to armoured cause I like the way it looks

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Same here but hey some people are picky about their spellings~ Chrome tells me armour is not a real word

That's because you have the American dictionary installed. If you have the British dictionary installed it'll tell you the opposite.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I prefer Armored myself. However Mum seems better than Mom, it's whatever tickles your fancy really.

Hey bigshot, like is a web slinging skintight suit wearing chick making a sig/tag for you?

No? No, I thought so. So just kindly return to ffof or something and give Wander my hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom