Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
IronMan2SmileDismantle_article_story_main.jpg

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
girls.jpg

bet all the chicks in your harem dress like that amirite

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
so it's like the Playboy Mansion

except with kinky super suits

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Actually that was in my dubai branch. The rest of the world however... I'm not really sure because frankly I don't remember any of it the next day when I'm off to the next point of country for business. :grover: sorrryyyy

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
I thought we had a thing in Dubai man

I'm so hurt

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm too hung over : ( But I do remember red skin tight suit all over me when I woke up :grover: WHERE WERE YOU THEN HMMM

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
THAT IS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm sure it is! considering Happy AND pepper saw someone swimming at my pool quite underdressed~

How was the mission? :grover:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Cold. But you obviously already knew that.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
qzrjiw.jpg

Oh likely story. I hadn't expected you to be there since you were "off to another country." Nice view from the private jet I bet?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I didn't go with a jet damn it! I went with.... errrmmmm .... Yeah it was a magnificent view :grover:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Oh I bet it was. Genius multi-billionaire and you use your technology for voyeurism.

At least I've already seen everything you have to offer wet as well. Guess we're even.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
When there's no Hulk, No Galactus, No Loki to mess with america and her interests, sure why not!

And I've only offered half of it! :grover:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Oh ho ho. Is that an invitation?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'm leaving my sunglasses here and hopping on my customized audi to New York where I will be in a meeting till 6 pm where I will be waiting in my penthouse over at Manhattan.... These glasses cost $3000 and it would be a shame to lose it for good and I hope it'll be returned to me!.... WELP I'm off~!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
In hindsight the combination of username themes and shipping threads should have most obviously transformed into a LARP thread

How could I not have foreseen this

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Well obviously people are asking for Iron Man x women fanfic so we have to deliver~

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'll take Jessica Drew, Tifa and Aya Brea in one go. WHILE going for secretary of defense as well please!

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sounds doable.

... Oh look I made a punny

oi slow downward spiral of sickness and tiredness I have sleep to attend~

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
That isn't the word I word use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom