• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Ahah-hah...someone made it for me in reference to an Angeal/Zack fic I wrote. I found it again at the weekend and decided to use it because it cracks me up. :lol::lol:

It's 7:34am. I'm an early riser.

Obsessed? While it doesn't sound healthy there are probably far worse things to be obsessed by. Still, breaks can be good.

A

Great Old One
Not obsessed per se, but I'm spending too much time here, when I should be doing my work - it's like playing a computer game and not being able to stop when you should actually stop procrastinating and do your school work instead, :monster:

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker
지은;118705 said:
Also, btw, what's Fated Children Forums?
A long story. :monster: Why?
its dead. not worth signing up there anymore.
Oh don;t bother. It's long dead.

It was active for only about 2 years. Eventually, most people either got real lives, or came here, so its just... barren.
And no don't go. You might stumble upon my non-n00dz. :monster:
I'm hardly even mentioned on there. D:
God you're so boring. You shouldn't even be mentioned at all.

Same with Alex actually. :monster:
LOL FCF

Good times, and every one of those posts got a good laugh from me. Especially the ED one, which I'd already read (ilu tony <3)

I'm referred to as a 'hot specimin' :monster:
Which one of the many well-wishers said that? :monster:

Also, skype r fun. Must do it again sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom