Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Not much. My pc broke, that's why I haven't been on in ages. It's fixed now though. ^O^

I missed TLS.

I'm off to get dinner now though.

Bye for now!

xxx

Yeah I can imagine you did.

Well it's good that your PC was fixed.

See ya! ;)

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
howdoyoudo?

i'mdoingfine.

i narrowly avoided getting a book fine by returning it to the imburser and my friend's phone got stolen so i was mad. but otherwise i'm good. :)

you?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yeah, cba to care about Michael Jackson, really. Sucks for his kid, but pfeh.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I just sent a eulogy for good measure.

Somehow, I change my mind.

:accidently:

sorry gaiz.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I'm sad now. :(

I know me too. This just . . . aww it's so sad. I can't help but think of his family members and how devastated they must be, especially his kids. This is going to be covered for weeks, I can imagine.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I know me too. This just . . . aww it's so sad. I can't help but think of his family members and how devastated they must be, especially his kids. This is going to be covered for weeks, I can imagine.

I agree, and poor Farrah too. They've both made very large impacts on their fans, so while I can't say I was a huge fan of MJ or a die hard of Farrah, it's still quite sad thinking of how others are reacting to it, especially family members.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I agree, and poor Farrah too. They've both made very large impacts on their fans, so while I can't say I was a huge fan of MJ or a die hard of Farrah, it's still quite sad thinking of how others are reacting to it, especially family members.

I'm going to just listen to all of his old songs and whatnot. It's kind of what I do whenever I hear that a favorite actor or singer of mine passes away. It's sort of like a way for me to force myself to get over the shock, like when Heath Ledger died . . . :(

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I watched Ten Things I Hate About You in Tribute to him. <3

Yeah I watched this tribute that a fan made for him--just purely pictures of him and I bawled my eyes out for like an hour. <3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom