• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I do not see what a lot of people here see so funny about 4chan images and fads.

I just don't think they're funny at all.

kunoichi

dead
wow. last reply was yesterday. :monster:

funny.jpg

Well spotted!! :wackymonster:
Now type something else.

paoo

♥
Did you just call me a faggot?

Not cool lady, I don't know you like that.

What most? 3 people is most?

What? So you don't count yourself as a real man? NOW you made me confused.. :hohum:

Anyway. I dunno if I should play SH2 >_> Is it freakier than SH3?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
It has a better story.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
What? So you don't count yourself as a real man? NOW you made me confused.. :hohum:

Anyway. I dunno if I should play SH2 >_> Is it freakier than SH3?
Yais. It's mind trippy. Though the graphics aren't as pretty.

paoo

♥
Yeah, but I think I should give it a try.
As long as a game have better graphic than FF7 I think I'm going to be fine.. :monster: And a good story is always good I guess.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I can't stress how much better the story is. To me thats much more of a selling point than the slightly worse graphics.

paoo

♥
Yeah, I was just about to say that a better story means more than the graphics. But it should be good enough so you can see the blood and etc. And well, I've watched a few clips of SH2 already. And it's not bad at all rly ._.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm thinking about buying MGS 2 EVEN THOUGH I haven't beaten MGS3. Oh god, Ocelet meowing to call his squad of fangirls had me trippin' ballz.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Yeah mgs2 and 3 can be played in whatever order you want, so go for it. 3 is meant to be a prequal afterall :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I was mostly thinking about grabbing it since a local comic/game/used stuff store was selling it for pretty cheap. ($5).

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
no...no

I think I got it pretty spot on.

That photo captures youre true essence of blackness.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Fergie from the Fergalicious video sort of reminds me of a younger, white version of my mother.

I'm not sure how to feel about that considering I think she's hot as shit in that video.

Last edited:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
you dont have to watch.

I'll just play "My Hump" in the background as I'm tappin' that.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
You know, since my parents separated when I was a kid, I spent almost my entire childhood wanting to beat down everyone who tried to flirt with my momma (and jesus there were/are a lot).

I'LL TAKE A PIPE TO YOUR FACE, MISTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom