Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I do not remember how I first flew to Japan, but it was not first class. But I do remember eating crappy sushi and bizarre-ass teriyaki chicken.

but as long as you pop some dramamine you can sleep the whole way through.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I stay awake and watch movies on flight. especially in business class. shit is so cash.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
they had Ghost Rider on my trip, shit was NOT cash.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Yeah I'm with Dustin here:/

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
It took me two days to get to Japan because all our flights were delayed.
But it gave me a chance to go to South Korea and explore Seoul, much to my family's dismay.

When I got to Japan, I ate noodles practically all the time. Also, you have to go to SE's shop in Shibuya/Shinjuku; it took me forever to find, but it was worth it.
Plus there's a toy store in Ginza that sells so much FF stuff it's unreal.

good times, i want to go back.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
When I got to Japan, I ate noodles practically all the time. Also, you have to go to SE's shop in Shibuya/Shinjuku; it took me forever to find, but it was worth it.
Plus there's a toy store in Ginza that sells so much FF stuff it's unreal.

good times, i want to go back.
wat, I only went to the gosurori shop. And the Pokecenter.

GO GO POKEMANZ. Oh, and I went to like, three doujin shops in Akihabara. That was mostly my highlight of Tokyo.

well, 'cept going to Odaiba, they had some Sega amusement park thingy and you could play couples House of the Dead. I got an 83% with my boyfriend. :awesome:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
orly_japanese.jpg
@ this thread

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
ITT: fags like myself discuss trips to NIHON DESU~ :desu:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I like to go to Sapporo. For the babes + fishing for Tuna.

I hear the Jazz scene in Tokyo is good too.

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
General announcement citizens of Archades - Your judge has just discovered that the pimple cream he's been using for the last couple of months turned out to be a tube of hair gel. (Surprisingly i think it worked rather well :awesome: )

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
If only Gabranth did say something like that in the game.
maybe it would make me ba to complete it

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
get Windows 7.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
"...So, in a fit of rage, I walked up to Scott Morris, and proceeded to spit a large amount of C-3PO cereal onto his person, and I mean it wasn't an old box of C-3POs, I have to handmake it myself now, but uh, I told him that I bought uh, Carrie Fisher's likeness rights for a Philly cheesesteak and half a bag of blow, and if he thought he was half the actor that Carrie Fisher was, he could go eat a bag of baby dicks.

I mean I realize now in hindsight it was a mistake, I went home in tears and immediately called Ice-T, and he gave me some of the best advice of my life. He said, uh, spank the white man on his ass with the whip, the world is fillin' us, killin' us softly, Adolf Khadafi, still, real gangsters don't tell what they do, they just do what they got to. And that has stayed with me. And I pass that wisdom down to my kids now."

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
it's 6:45 and i'm still drunk.
i have lost my driver's license and my bin is filled up with vomit.
alex says hi from the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom