Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Oh christ lol

ALSO ICU LURKING AYA SO HAI GURL HAI

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
only slightly creepy lol

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I am reading Wikipedia's article on J. Krishnamurti and holy shit. I have remembered why I don't often read Wikipedia articles in their entirety. This is extremely fucking long. I've spent at least a scattered half-hour reading it and I'm nowhere near even halfway down the page yet. I'd be surprised if I'm even a quarter of the way through it. Granted, the fact that a lot of it deals with difficult philosophical concepts that require repeated reading to understand properly probably has something to do with it. As is the fact that reading long articles on a computer screen probably isn't the best way to go. But still.

fuck it, time for bed.

:direwolf2:

edit: actually now that I've looked down the page I'd say two-thirds of it is made up of notes. Damn. Anyway I was a lot further along than I thought I was. Still not going to finish it tonight though :monster:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I haven't laughed so much in ages.

10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

P.S. Clotis and Cleriths NEED to do this together. Only then we'll all be together peacefully.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
P.S. Clotis and Cleriths NEED to do this together. Only then we'll all be together peacefully.
Clotay: I'm clotay
Clerif: I'm clerif~
I come ober da forum
Together: We're best frienz

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The LTD thrad is closed.
And nothing of value was lost. At least in its current state. I mean, it had become a breeding ground for so much trolling and flaming that it was basically the Mos Eisley of the forums.

There will most likely be a replacement once staff finish discussing how to implement it, but it will almost certainly look nothing like the original thread.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Breaking News: Stupid Bullshit Temporarily No Longer Exists

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael

Dude, this is a seriously disturbing pic of Stark ._. (Tho I remember when I read the first 2 books of Marvel Zombies, my brother has them :P.)

Anyway, @ thread, trying to get my stuff in my room packed to move and it's such a pain ><. Had to clean out my closet cuz the damn mice made a mess in it and made 2 new holes to crawl through. Yeesh. I should be done before the week is out tho, as I leave next Sunday.

~ Raz

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THESE SIGS I JUST NEED THOR'S

YEY?

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
hooray for eating regurgitated demon fet-

what's the plural for fetus

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom