• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Has there ever been an official explanation of the dot in the FFVII logo?

Scribe

All Materia Peddler
AKA
ScribeTheTaru
Has there ever been an official explanation of the dot in the FFVII logo? And what do you think it is? The pod from the Rocket? Black Materia?

Scribe

All Materia Peddler
AKA
ScribeTheTaru
I did some searching and found a few other people curious about it but nobody that's tried to ask any of the FF7 staff. Does anyone here have access to any of the staff or their social profiles?

S.L.Kerrigan

Pro Adventurer
AKA
molosev
If we consider that the shape in the foreground is a meteor, we can imagine that this logo represents a scene happening in space. This point could then represent a planet, maybe the one of the game.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
I think it's safe to assume the core logo is meteor. I've always subscribed to that thought process myself. I have wondered what the smaller circle was, it's represented on the Advent Children logo too.

Top Bottom