Hello :D

Tad

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hey. I just signed up for this site. I really love Final Fantasy 7 and I have some fond childhood memories attached to it and decided to look up a fourm related to it and well...here I am. I'm usually really nervous when it comes to fourms but I'm going to attempt to be active on here. c:

Hey. I just signed up for this site. I really love Final Fantasy 7 and I have some fond childhood memories attached to it and decided to look up a fourm related to it and well...here I am. I'm usually really nervous when it comes to fourms but I'm going to attempt to be active on here. c:

You've come to the right place! These forums are very friendly and (almost) drama-free, and we love it when you post lots. So, welcome, fellow Canadian! I see you've chosen Elena as your avatar. Any special reason?

Cabaret

Donator
Welcome welcome! I hope you enjoy the atmosphere and everything else here :monster: Where in Canada are you from? Do you speak French? :D

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000

Don't be nervous, we're a friendly bunch. Welcome aboard :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Hey there and welcome to the forums. Don't be nervous, you're amongst friends here. :)

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
My written Irish is better than my spoken Irish, if I was talking to you that would've ended at "Tá brón orm." And then I'd say "fuckin' whaddayecallit" whilst I tried to think of the rest :monster:

Top Bottom