Hello everyone!

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
Hi everyone, I`m the new guy here!

I`m not used to forums and also not a native English speaker, I could make mistakes and don`t really know how to behave in a forum right. Therefore I ask you to be patient with me and correct me if i`m mistaken with something.
I became aware of the LTD and was watching the related sites/forums (especially this one) for a while now. I thought about joining and share my thoughts and after a sweet member of yours invited me, I decided to so.

I hope we get along well. :)

ThatFuckenGirl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Welcome! im new as well. I also dont know how to behave in a forum. I say alot of sarcastic things so if u see me around and i say something offensive take it with a grain of salt ok. Hope we can get along as well. Enjoy.

Son Goku

AKA
mugennagama
thanks

Welcome! im new as well. I also dont know how to behave in a forum. I say alot of sarcastic things so if u see me around and i say something offensive take it with a grain of salt ok. Hope we can get along as well. Enjoy.

thanks, i`m sure we will!
I can be "humorous" at times as well. :lol:

Son Goku

AKA
mugennagama
thanks

Oh, hi there. ♥

Welcome to the Forums, I hope you have fun turning from a lurker to a poster. x3

Hi sweet one.:)
Thanks, nice to see you again.
It might get interesting socializing in forums and sharing thoughts.
I did something for starters. I`m showing it to Paradox (aka: Makoeyes987).
If it`s ok then I will Post it.

“Lurker” so that’s what it is called? :huh:
inner self said:
Me: You should be ashamed of yourself!
Former self: Why? :shifty:
Me: I don`t know, but you probably should.
Former self: NO!:offended:

Until we meet again. :lol:
cya

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
also not a native English speaker, I could make mistakes and don`t really know how to behave in a forum right.

If there were more forum newbies like you (don't lie, you sure don't sound like one :monster:) then the Internet would be a less hateful place ;-;

Son Goku

AKA
mugennagama
If there were more forum newbies like you (don't lie, you sure don't sound like one :monster:) then the Internet would be a less hateful place ;-;
Thank you
We have a saying here: “Thank you for the flowers.”:joy:
I think it`s important to be honest and respectful to people, at least when you expect to be treated the same way. And yes I’m a newbie (at least when it comes to posting that is). In real life I’m a very sociable person and lately I was a “lurker” (and a busy one too). That might be the reason.

Hope we get along as well. :)
cya

Top Bottom