• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

hello

ReGiNaLd

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
too many names
Hello everyone,
I'll go by Reginald here though I have about 7777 online names.
I was directed here by Lex as a good place to post about my writing (thanks Lex).
I look forward to reading your posts and engaging in some entirely non "productive" discourse with you all.
Cheers.

ReGiNaLd

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
too many names
I have essentially written a dissertation length article on the real-world esoteric/philosophical/political significance of Sephiroth and his character arc. There's all kinds of stuff in there about kabbalah, neo-platonism, medieval persecution of the Jews, Nietzsche, blah blah... So not exactly bed-time reading.

Although I have an academic background, its not pitched at an academic level. So, for instance, I wouldn't want to turn it into a journal article.

So, mostly I'm here to ask whether its the kind of thing people here would be interested in, and if so, what they think I should do with it (other than stick it...)

I'll make a proper post about it shortly.

Top Bottom