Hey everyone.

Gaël

Rookie Adventurer
Stumbled across this website looking for unused/beta stuff from FF7, just wanted to pop into the forums and say hi to y'all.

Ghost X

Welcome aboard. Gaël. This site seems to have all sorts of FF7-related gems, so hopefully you're satisfied :).

Gaël

Rookie Adventurer
Thanks, guys! Seems like an interesting bunch here. :)

Welcome aboard. Gaël. This site seems to have all sorts of FF7-related gems, so hopefully you're satisfied :).
I discovered the personal headcanon thread last night. So much for going to bed on time.

Cabaret

Donator
Welcome sir, there's loads of FF-everything here and loads of other-everything too. Enjoy at your leisure and see ya round the forumz. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome to the site! Cool and unique username.

leftcoastkid

Wanna Be Jedi - 1st Class
Doin' well! Thanks for asking, yourself Telcontar?

I just recently downloaded FF VII and am playing through it again, which inspired me to download CC and DC as well to play next. So I've been on a big FFVII kick and thought this place would be a good outlet. I have a couple of theories that I am thinking other people have thought up already and am curious to see what kind of reception they got/get

Top Bottom