Hey guys: Thanks.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
The odd thing is, I was friends with a lot of mods on ACF, but I feel more welcome here.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
mog said:
I remember when this community was still in the earliest stages over at FCF, nothing more than some discussion on a topic that people tosses around in their heads. Soon after, some serious plans were laid out, and before we knew it, TLS opened up for the first time.

I'd just like to add that the idea and initial setup and such was done at FFOF, not FCF, fyi :monster:. Also, so far, it's far exceeded all expectations I've ever had, and I'm happy to see that it's still active after half a year, and hasn't dived into heaps of drama, shit-flinging, and the other ailments that wreaked havoc on ACF for all those years. Yes, I said ACF again, sue me, :@.

Also, I only consider my own part in this site a very, very small one, compared to the effort others have put into it in terms of writing news, slaving on translations, drawing up the layout, managing and moderating the forum, and of course posting like you don't have a life, :monster:. For that, I thank y'all.

Also, you may start chanting FOUR MORE YEARS now.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
widget_aKchDe1nDhhOFbXIrr7cVe.jpg

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Blast, I'm late to the ego-masturbation...

I wholeheartedly agree though. I had only just found my way to FFOF as plans for this site were just starting to come together. Yop can be modest, but my contribution was literally nothing more than moral support. But I'm happy to have been a part of it, this place is a lot of fun, and far more intelligible than certain other sites I may or may not have belonged to.

Death Sin

Memento mori
AKA
Just DS is fine
This is truly an awesome site with a spectacular community. It's a pleasure (and I do mean it when I say it) to be here.

Keep it up with the incredible dedication and hard work, everyone!

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
im glad i found TLS!

thank you MOG for your wonderful message!

Yeah same, I love the great community we have here, there are so many nice people here and the mods do an amazing job.

A big thanks to all of our awesome mods and admins!!!!

And thanks MOG, It was a really nice message. ^o^

xxx

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
omg How is it that I've never seen this thread before? :O I think I was still in LA when this was posted. :awesome:

That said, AWWWWWWWWW I HAVE WARM FUZZIES!!!!! ^__________^

And you're welcome, even though I doubt I really have the right to say that. I've done nothing.

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
i always thought that FFOF and the people there would birth something of immense win. it has. this place is awesome and the current re-release of FFVII on PSN means i'm actually using an FF forum to post about FF for the first time in 5 years! hahaha!

good on you guys!

Top Bottom