Hi Everyone

LivingLegacy

Pro Adventurer
Hey all. This intro is a bit overdue, as I joined a couple months ago and have made a handful of posts.

I live in Central US and played OG FF7 in 1997 when I was 7 years old. I didn’t understand rpgs at the time, and died I think 20+ times to guard scorpion because of the “attack while its tail is up!” Line, along with not knowing what “counter” meant. ?

FF7 OG is still my favorite game to date. It captured my imagination in a way no other piece of art did at a young age. The OST was what got me into music and I largely attribute it to why I am a musician to this day.

I love talking about the music of Final Fantasy with others. If I was stranded on a deserted island and could only choose one band/musician to listen to for the rest of my life, I’d have a hard time not picking Nobuo Uematsu. His catalogue is vast and diverse!

Looking forward to chatting FF7 with you and as we continue through this unknown journey together!

Ghost X

I dunno. I think if the cookie monster remains at the cusp of comprehension, it will forever exist in a state of being that is more interesting than it actually is. I wouldn't want to take that away from you. j/k :mon:... I think its meaning depends on the context, but is pretty self explanatory. If you go with your gut, chances are you'll probably interpret it correctly.

Welcome aboard, Cloxmax :monster:

Top Bottom