Hi to everyone

Sephiroth 713

Rookie Adventurer
Hi, I discovered this awesome website few years ago and now I've decided to register to the forum.
English is not my mother language: I'm Italian.
And, of course: I love Final Fantasy VII (but I'm also a great fan of all Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts episodes in general:))

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Welcome aboard. I hope you spend many hours here procrastiating when you should be doing work :D

Cabaret

Donator
Welcome welcome! Where are you from in Italy? I lived in Bari for 2 years, but I'm in loooove with Rome, it's just the coolest city :D

Sephiroth 713

Rookie Adventurer
Thanks to everyone. I'm from a small town in the centre of Italy, but now I study in Milan.
However Rome is the eternal city after all;)

Cabaret

Donator
Cool place to study :D I don;t think I could live in Rome, it would drive me crazy! But I could happily take a holiday there every year for...ever! Bari is very... "South" Italy, I made some good friends there, but it's not my kind of town at all ><

I'm studying too, a masters in Teaching. There's a lot of uni students here, well there's a lot of everyone here :monster: What are you studying?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Welcome aboard, we've another Italian here too, lots of Spanish-speakers (good mix of European folk actually). Lots of Americans and a few Canadians too, we're properly multicultural!

Sephiroth 713

Rookie Adventurer
Welcome aboard, we've another Italian here too, lots of Spanish-speakers (good mix of European folk actually). Lots of Americans and a few Canadians too, we're properly multicultural!

Well this is a good thing in my opinion.
@Cab: I'm studying management: it's only an Undergraduate degree and I've only almost finished the first year, infact I'm 19.

Fangu

Great Old One
Welcome aboard, we've another Italian here too
...speaking of which, where's Loki/Anna been lately? :(

Also Cab, I've been to Bari! Haha! It was really nice. And Roma. And Milano. And Brescia. And Napoli.

Sorry for ranting in your thread, Seph :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
frabz-Welcome-aboard-Im-sure-this-nice-lady-will-take-your-bags-8bec50.jpg

Sephiroth 713

Rookie Adventurer
@Fangu: Not all! Italy sure has lots of beautiful places and wonders!
For other issues: I don't even want to talk about it *sigh :)

Cabaret

Donator
...speaking of which, where's Loki/Anna been lately? :(

Also Cab, I've been to Bari! Haha! It was really nice. And Roma. And Milano. And Brescia. And Napoli.

Sorry for ranting in your thread, Seph :monster:

Ha ha! How fab! I wasn't a big fan of Bari tbh :closedmonster: But I think it was more to do with the people I was working for and just where I was in my head at the time than the actual city. I made some really great friends there and had good times and bad - eh it's all a mixed bag eh? :monster:

I'm such a touristwhore in Italy, I went to that place where the Passion of Christ was filmed, Venice, Florence, Napoli, Roma, Amalfi, Pompei like 3 times, Erculano/Herculanium (sp?!) Lecce, Capri... love it all! :D The only place I haven't been is Milan, Oh noooo! Now I have to go back so I can go!! Oh and to Tuscany and all the islands.... yeah I'm a big ol tourist for Italy! :lol: I didn't realise I love that country so much!

Top Bottom