Holy shit! It's someone's birthday!

Ghost X

Someone's birthday, you say? This calls for a birthday thread to be made and for people to post their birthday wishes in order to maybe fill a page or 4. I suggest someone gets to the task this instant. Make sure you mention the person's name (Alex Strife, in this instant) to personalise it, and then your birthday message.

Ohai.

imagenes-frases-feliz-cumplea%C3%B1os.png

I have absolutely no clue what this says, and I suspect one of those candles has uranium in its make-up.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Happy Birthday Alex, hope its a good'n :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Feliz Cumpleaños Alex! Disfruta tu día amigo y recuerda que todavía me debes hablar en Catalán. :monster:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Thank you gaiz! You all rock :D

Ghost, those candles are slightly scary... The picture is basically wishing that my birthay brings songs, caek, many people and happiness. I don't know how I feel about songs, but I definitely have most of the nice people here, and I love caek. So yes, I approve.

Merry Christmas to you too, Flint :D

Not bad, Fangu, not bad! I admit I'm the type to take pictures for work and focus solely on the cars, general ambiance, as I feel slightly uncomfortable at taking pictures of the girls and their assets. Even if it's their job, I guess (more debate about whether it's morally right could follow but oh wells). But oh well, if it's nice to look at, I won't complain. Not today at least :P

¡¡No me olvido!! Ahora tengo menos tiempo para estar en Skype, pero cuando vuelva a tener más tiempo en verano, lo tengo siempre en cuenta. :)

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Happy Birthday!!! :D

I'm gonna try this in Spanish:

Bueno Compleanos!!! :D

Using Google, am I right?

No!!!

Here's the right way (Spanishdict.com):

feliz cumpleaños
!!!

(Points for being close!!! :D)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
happy_birthday_pony.png

Happy birthday, Alex. Hope you have a good one. ^_^

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Happy birthday, couldn't decide on hotties or racing cars, so I found a pic of a hottie racing cars.
JodieKidd1132358207.jpg

Licorice said:
Look at Alex, racing through life! There's no chance you'll overtake me on the bend, though!
Happy Birthday, Alex. Enjoy your day.

This is so adorable.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Second round of thanking you all! :)

Points to Ari for being quite close. I can forgive the spelling after all! It's such a strange language, isn't it?

I forgot to mention it before, but yes! Licorice, that was an ace birthday message :D

And hottie racing cars is fine, too. Makes me a little jealous, though!

I'll let you all know I decided to be greedy. I don't want a good birthday day. I want a good year. And next year I'll re-negotiate that. Yay?

Top Bottom