Hope v 2.0 (Zerith club)

A

Great Old One
Well, it did to Aerith, that's for sure. :awesomonster:

Though, maybe he did die a virgin. But if he did shack it up with someone, I would have to say it'd be with Aerith.

But he didn't.

Anyway, I have a hard time thinking that FF characters get some. But then again...Lulu and Waka. I was like. WTF?!

Last edited:
Well, it did to Aerith, that's for sure. :monster:

I didn't see this. I love how his flirting resulted to true love. It's just the sweetest thing evar. :monster:...(sorry, it surpasses the cloti promise thing for me..XD)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't see how Zack dieing a virgin is such a terrible thing. I mean, he was young, and yes he was a flirt but we don't see any of his flirtations actually working before he met Aerith. And maybe Aerith just wanted to wait. Lots of people do. And they had no idea that they would be ripped apart the way that they were, poor things. :(

I actually really have no opinion on whether Zack was a virgin or not but I just don't think it matters. :P

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well I think it matters because it kinda sucks Zack didn't get to enjoy the physical pleasure of having sex with the woman he loves. :monster:

I mean, it just sucks he missed out on that. It's actually kinda depressing.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Lol xD

Ah yes, the issue of a video game character's virginity....:wacky:
They probably never got it on and missed out lots of stuff in general.

And who do we have to thank for it?

Choir: Sephiroth! :manhattan:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol That darn Sephiroth. If there's one good reason to kill the bastard it's this. XD

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
No, it's really Sephiroth. He was the direct cause for all of that. If it hadn't been for him going apeshit, their lives wouldn't have changed.

If we say Hojo, we might as well say Hojo's parents for giving birth to him. Or their parents. Or their parents.

...and so on. :wacky:

Oh okay. That makes more sense. :monster:

Zerith <3

If CC came out before FFVII, do you think the LTD would've been as hot a discussion? o:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well Hojo was still a jerk that needed to be dealt with as well, but for other reasons. XD

Cloti

Rookie Adventurer
I want to join!
I love Zerith they are such a cute couple, and the story surrounding them.... that is real "tragic love"

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Honestly, if not for Hojo's experiments with Jenova, Sephiroth probably wouldn't have gone apeshit in the first place. So I'm not entirely sure that not blaming him at all for what happened to Zack is entirely just. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
If CC came out before FFVII, do you think the LTD would've been as hot a discussion? o:

That's a good question! =O I bet the LTD wouldn't be as prominent as it is now, if that were to happen. It'd be more obvious that Aerith saw Zack within Cloud. (With less denial from certain people. =P )

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Honestly, if not for Hojo's experiments with Jenova, Sephiroth probably wouldn't have gone apeshit in the first place. So I'm not entirely sure that not blaming him at all for what happened to Zack is entirely just. :monster:

Of course he's partly to blame as well :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I want to join!
I love Zerith they are such a cute couple, and the story surrounding them.... that is real "tragic love"

Awesome! Glad to have you aboard!

And I agree; Zack and Aerith were a tragic couple. They were so innocent and hopeful of the future. And then Zack tried so hard to get back to Midgar, only to be killed on the outskirts of the city. :(

That said, question for you all: Do you guys think Zack would have died if he hadn't been trying to get back to Aerith? Then maybe he would have steered clear of Midgar and perhaps would have avoided the army.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Do you guys think Zack would have died if he hadn't been trying to get back to Aerith?

This is what I think is so beautiful about Zerith. Zack could have waited, but he needed to get to Midgar right at that moment to see her again. He knew it'd be dangerous, I'm sure. He still went though, dying just trying to be with her again. If he had waited it out... I bet the results would have been much different for him.

Though, this is why it's tragic. ^^;

A

Great Old One
ZACK FAIR PROFILE UPDATE? YAY.

His past is completely revealed, including his missions during his time in SOLDIER, his friendship with Sephiroth, his first love with Aerith, and his meeting with Cloud.
Okay, this should prove enough. His first love with Aerith, is his last love. Therefore, first love means love.

And:

Even after defeating Sephiroth and regaining his true self, images and memories of Zack turned to a sense of guilt which continued to torment Cloud. Suffering from this, images of Zack appear in his consciousness time and again. Zack will later become one of the driving forces to help Cloud move forward on his own feet.

As Cloud put an end to Sephiroth and broke that curse, Zack was there by his side, seeing him through.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the spoilah... :awesomonster:

That's a good question! =O I bet the LTD wouldn't be as prominent as it is now, if that were to happen. It'd be more obvious that Aerith saw Zack within Cloud. (With less denial from certain people. =P )

Yea, plus, I bet some would understand the depth of their relationship. I mean, I hate it when people say that what happened between them was just a fling type thing. XD

I think it's so sweet that his first was his last. <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom