Hopes for Remake & Rebirth (story/content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I think Supernova should only be used as a game over move, like Sin's from FFX, or the Astrals being summoned in FFXV. Obviously it is a cool attack, but it's very hard to believe surviving something like that.

Ariga

Sephiroth's Best Friend
I always thought of Supernova as an illusion attack. Sephiroth wasn't really destroying the solar system, but he was making the characters see and feel the destruction of the solar system.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
A very whimisical hope for the story and it really adds nothing to the plot but I want to hear some really crazy conspiracy theories about Sephiroth's death. It's been officially stated by Shinra that Sephiroth was KIA on a mission, but the hero of Shinra going down so easily like that, with no public funeral will make conspiracy theorists go hogwild.

Conspiracy theories like:

Sephiroth went to the moon.
Sephiroth was a robot.
Sephiroth ran off to get married and start a family.
Sephiroth, Angeal and Genesis all faked their deaths and are slumming it up in Costa del Sol.
Sephiroth, Angeal and Genesis all faked their deaths to pursue a life in agriculture.
Sephiroth was killed by vaccines.
The Planet is flat, and Sephiroth fell off the edge.
Sephiroth was abducted by aliens.
Sephiroth ascended to the astral plane.
Sephiroth never existed, was a shared hallucination.

...it would be even funnier, if half of these rumors were started by Shinra themselves, so that no one would look closely at what really happened. :wacky:

Last edited:

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
A very whimisical hope for the story and it really adds nothing to the plot but I want to hear some really crazy conspiracy theories about Sephiroth's death. It's been officially stated by Shinra that Sephiroth was KIA on a mission, but the hero of Shinra going down so easily like that, with no public funeral will make conspiracy theorists go hogwild.

Conspiracy theories like:

Sephiroth went to the moon.
Sephiroth was a robot.
Sephiroth ran off to get married and start a family.
Sephiroth, Angeal and Genesis all faked their deaths and are slumming it up in Costa del Sol.
Sephiroth, Angeal and Genesis all faked their deaths to pursue a life in agriculture.
Sephiroth was killed by vaccines.
The Planet is flat, and Sephiroth fell off the edge.
Sephiroth was abducted by aliens.
Sephiroth ascended to the astral plane.
Sephiroth never existed, was a shared hallucination.

...it would be even funnier, if half of these rumors were started by Shinra themselves, so that no one would look closely at what really happened. :wacky:

Since the other two are Compliation added, I think it would be only Sephiroth.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I always thought of Supernova as an illusion attack. Sephiroth wasn't really destroying the solar system, but he was making the characters see and feel the destruction of the solar system.
I can see that... I just think it would be a cool game over attack though

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Supernova is going to look fucking god-like in the remake. I eagerly await them going all out on Sephiroth's ultimate over-the-top universe breaking attack that all villains get in Final Fantasy.

What I really want to know though... Is how are they going to animate Heartless Angel?

Are they going to keep the evil chibi angel or will it just be the dark green energy and halo that appears over the party's head?

... I hope they give us the angel. :mon:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh man, that's gonna be hilarious....

Imagine the dialogue that could happen when made into a frog... FFXV spoiled me with their hilarious banter when someone got hit with debuffs in battle.

"Aww shit! Cloud's a muthafuckin' FROG again! Get this fool over here a Maiden Kiss before I step on his dumbass!"- Barret

"Hm... Tifa, shouldn't you do the honors and free your prince from his curse?" -Vincent

"S-Shut up! Here, Cloud." -Tifa

"I owe ya one. That.. Was a nightmare..." -Cloud

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
Oh man, that's gonna be hilarious....

Imagine the dialogue that could happen when made into a frog... FFXV spoiled me with their hilarious banter when someone got hit with debuffs in battle.

"Aww shit! Cloud's a muthafuckin' FROG again! Get this fool over here a Maiden Kiss before I step on his dumbass!"- Barret

"Hm... Tifa, shouldn't you do the honors and free your prince from his curse?" -Vincent

"S-Shut up! Here, Cloud." -Tifa

"I owe ya one. That.. Was a nightmare..." -Cloud
Nothing against your dialogue choice, but the Vincent line is a roll I can see Aerith much more to play in, because we know she will tease the two to no end.

Metal Heart

quiet like a fight
Ya'll know how Lunafreya got her wedding dress designed by Vivienne Westwood? I would laugh if Cloud's dress is designed by someone similar. Imagine walking into Don's Mansion in Gucci. But since they said they modernized it. I doubt it we will get anything fancy, but just a thought. LMAO

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
I wonder if they will do the frogs like they do Kirby in that you can still sorta tell it's them, since they aren't in specific positions on a battle screen anymore.....

D9eIddwUcAEFAk4

- Official FFVIIR twitter

M7B61gs.jpg

It's just a move. It's just a move. Don't panic.

giphy.gif

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Is there something I can read that explains the issue with “Gaia”? Is it a perpetuated mistake? Or do people prefer “The Planet” because it makes it more general/relatable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom