• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Horizon Zero Dawn

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Is that at that arena thing? The guy does warn you it's the point of no return, but it's not the actual end yet - it's more like an important story bit that takes a couple hours to get through. There's still some major stuffs after that one.
That's the one. I've got through the Zero Dawn parts and the arena. Sylens just left on his Strider, leaving me on my own. Now I have to rescue the Nora, such funfun. Really hoping to get clarity on Aloy's origins, it was touch and go in the underground facility for a good long while.

Nice, I'm at the exact same place. Though I decided to not go through the major Sunfall subplot so Helis only awkwardly kept mentioning the
High Priests death
while clearly leaving a second thing out.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Unsuccessfully tried climbing rock walls wondering why it doesn't work

Then jumped off a cliff forgetting I don't have a glider

note to self: you're not playing Zelda anymore

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
1rz9JaW.png

nh39X0I.png

Expect more photo mode spammage I guess :wackymonster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Just platinumed the game.

Had a lot of collectibles to get and wanted to do something different this afternoon, so I did it. :awesome:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
XdkZbMM.png

We make a brief stop at Aloy's home before leaving the Embrace.

Zkn3C0r.png

qq4gNWW.png

fLHzM38.png

qaAVTsB.png

4oOxBPG.png

Waiting for the right moment and...

EoKNiBA.png

tAJx7j3.png

Fangu

Great Old One
I love it!!

I completely missed picture mode. Is it something you need to activate up front?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
MscG5UU.png

W6KO5fz.png

(seriously this gave me problems with the Watchers roaming about at the same time =/ )

pROTrVB.png

VsmF3gc.png

x7DV8gt.png

sdoVVor.jpg

tGwkOSc.png

Purple

Charmed
Finished this game a couple of days ago. It was one of the better games I've played in recent years. With the rich lore that they've built, I'm sure there are more interesting angles to look into should they make a sequel

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah they probably will for sure - if the Killzone games are anything to go by, I can imagine they'll get to do launch titles again for the PS5 and PS6 in the Horizon franchise.

I wonder if the DLCs will add to the story and maybe hint towards sequels or if they'll be self-contained thingies.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Just finished the game on New Game+ with the difficulty of Ultra Hard.

Holy hell, that tested my patience.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
The Frozen Wilds started downloading this morning for Tuesday. I almost forgot this was coming out. While it's bothering me that my trophy percentage has now dipped to 73%, I'm so looking forward to this DLC. I've been actively been trying to avoid as many trailers and information as I can, so that I feel like I can enjoy it in the moment. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
How many hours of content etc does it add? I mean it's a great game, but its replay value was poor (IMO)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
The campaign is set to be 15 hours with new enemies, new weapons and of course, a brand new storyline.

Top Bottom