Horizon Zero Dawn

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I’m just ploughing through Frozen Wilds right now. Like the vanilla game, it’s excellent.

Neat detail: I played the DLC halfway through the main story which then caused later story scenes to actually reference the DLC events. I thought that was pretty cool :monster:

I kinda wanna revisit this game, play around in photo mode again and mop up a few remaining trophies...but I'll probably wait until PS5 releases so I can enable the Pro graphics options :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
How did you beat me? D:

Did you 100% it or just finish the story?

I did everything except the Hunting Trials because I suck lol, but yeah I did pretty much all of the quests. :D If you haven't
gone underneath Sunfall yet
think of it as the End-of-Disc-3 dungeon that propels you towards the end of the story. I wrapped up all the sidequests before that and then blasted through the finale. Frozen Wilds plays into the finale if you've completed it.

You've got the time to catch up now ^_^

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Horizon Zero Dawn getting a spin-off comic starring Talanah.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.c...rilla-games-announce-horizon-zero-dawn-comic/

unnamed-1.jpg

I did everything except the Hunting Trials because I suck lol

Ah, I did do the trials. Blazing suns in all of them. :)

I haven't gone and done you-know-what yet but maybe I might. I'm still trying to find all of the training dummies in the Nora lands to knock over. I just caaaaaan't seem to find them all.

Ite

AKA
Ite
I must have not gotten very far into it, because I have no idea who that other woman is.

She’s an NPC at one of the hunting grounds. Since I skipped the hunting grounds altogether after failing the log-trap challenge, I don’t know her either. Aloy’s main squeeze for me was Petra, the Oseram forgemaster in that awesome side quest in northeastern Carja territory.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Fuck yeah, Petra. She's not shy at all. I remember being like, "Oh dang she thirsty."

And Aloy is just... oblivious to all these people that very obviously are crushing on her. XD

Ite

AKA
Ite
She’s pretty receptive to the girls when they flirt with her, bantering back and so on. With the boys she just gives stone-face lol. I’m glad
the sun king apologized for hitting on her. I was super confused by that because I’d really liked him until that point and was suddenly like “wtf” but knowing that he went away and thought about it and made the effort to bring it up even though it was uncomfortable was like “fuck yeah Assad.” And Aloy’s so observant lol she was like “I’m not your dead girlfriend bruh.” Just excellent writing all around :3

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
She’s pretty receptive to the girls when they flirt with her, bantering back and so on. With the boys she just gives stone-face lol. I’m glad
the sun king apologized for hitting on her. I was super confused by that because I’d really liked him until that point and was suddenly like “wtf” but knowing that he went away and thought about it and made the effort to bring it up even though it was uncomfortable was like “fuck yeah Assad.” And Aloy’s so observant lol she was like “I’m not your dead girlfriend bruh.” Just excellent writing all around :3
I haven't played in a while, but distinctly remember Aloy's lines and the way she delivers them. Such a phenomenal character.

Top Bottom