• Ryu

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Bex

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Then you should have voted for her.
i voted for the girl who makes me gay, cracky. i assumed tiff would have no trouble beating the ass of some dude considering she is quite pretty

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Look, I'm not changing it now. There was no specific rule stated as such and last year nominations were taken as they were received. I wasn't just gonna rule out nominations that I didn't like.

And seriously, 27 people out of (according to the bottom of the main page) 235 active members have voted. It would take a whole 5 votes to knock Ryu out of the top three. So if it bothers you all that much, play politics and go get five more people to vote. (and have them vote on all the other categories while they're at it :))

I wasn't just gonna rule out nominations that I didn't like.

It's not about don't like though. No one's saying you should have taken girls out of the running for this because you didn't think they were pretty yourself... just that if there are specific categories that are dependent on gender, that the gender of the nominations should tell you whether they qualify.

OR next year, as another option, no gender specific categories. Hottest Member, Biggest Ego, Best Member, etc. Either one works.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I did, for crack, for she is hot. (but Rinoa was a close second)

And again, since there was no specific rule against it, and since people did it unimpeded last year, I didn't feel it was up to me to decide what was funny or not, either.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
T-thank you Nin baby, and I don't blame you for voting for crack. I did too

But... *avoids any arguments* XD

Actually my real opinion is that I don't care about awards being all srs business and stuff, so I don't mind the joke nominations being there. However, when people actually vote for the joke ones? <XD Yeah, it does take a little fun away. In the long run I don't really care, since this is just supposed to be fun and everything. ;P

I also wouldn't say I was the hottest if for example say, someone joke voted me into hottest male and I was winning. Because then that would be like someone saying I looked like a man, and I'd be like WAT? D;

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I also didn't expect the joke nominations to receive votes, myself. Though Mumble did pretty well in Bounciest Boobies last year I guess.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Actually my real opinion is that I don't care about awards being all srs business and stuff, so I don't mind the joke nominations being there. However, when people actually vote for the joke ones? <XD Yeah, it does take a little fun away. In the long run I don't really care, since this is just supposed to be fun and everything. ;P

I would care if I lost to Ryu. Ryu would make an ugly lady.

I voted for you, btw <3 I also voted for you for who I'd like to meet, so make of that what you will :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well, I don't really even expect to be an option on this poll, so I'm not really offended? I'm just glad someone thought I was pretty enough to be on it lawl. xD

Aww, really Tifabelle? Where do you live? :awesome:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I don't have anything else to add since Celes already said almost everything I was going to.

One thing though: I just don't understand how people are miffed about Mako being nominated for the category for bounciest boobies, but haven't said a word of complaint about crack leading in votes in the pistoning pen0r category.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Because for some reason it's less funny for guys to be joke nominated to female categories than it is for gals to be nominated to male categories?

And I concur with not taking this shit seriously. I got nominated for this because there was a mistake last year and I was placed on this list instead of males by mistake. I guarantee that's the reason my nominator put me on here. It was funny. Same with the people who voted for me here. They thought it was funny. Same with the folks voting for Audrey's nonexistent penis. They thought it was funny too.
It's an internet poll, folks. They don't matter. Have fun with it.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I don't have anything else to add since Celes already said almost everything I was going to.

One thing though: I just don't understand how people are miffed about Mako being nominated for the category for bounciest boobies, but haven't said a word of complaining about crack leading in votes in the pistoning pen0r category.
well, mako is winning by quite a bit, whereas crack could easily be knocked off her first place pedestal. it's leik 'wow, either you think a lot about mako's mantits or you really hate the boobs of the girl noms'.

it'd be like if hito was in the best female member category and winning. it'd probably piss a few people off cause he doesn't qualify, being a dude

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Or they find Mako winning bounciest boobs absurd and, so, funny. Last year the winners of that category were Tennyo, Mumble, and Road. You may not find it funny, and I may not either, but 'thinking about Mako's mantits' is not the ONLY reason someone would vote for him.

I wish he wouldn't win because I hope to see the boobs of the winner, and I'm not interested in his. But I didn't see that as my call to make.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Honestly, everything Celes said a few pages back. Joke nominations are fine but when people actually WIN them... it does take some of the fun out of it.

I mean in all honesty, I'd understand if a girl was a little taken aback to getting second place to Ryu in the hottest female category :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Or they find Mako winning bounciest boobs absurd and, so, funny. Last year the winners of that category were Tennyo, Mumble, and Road. You may not find it funny, and I may not either, but 'thinking about Mako's mantits' is not the ONLY reason someone would vote for him.

I wish he wouldn't win because I hope to see the boobs of the winner, and I'm not interested in his. But I didn't see that as my call to make.
You're a mod.

Use some common sense, man.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
anyone else find it sort of stupid there were no female noms or at least none added for hottest male, and yet ryu is still on the hottest female list?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Blame the people who nominated me/ didn't nominate a woman for hottest male.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
1LL BET 1T W4S RYU TRY1NG TO G3T P3OPL3 TO D3CL4R3 H1M 4 HOT FEMALE

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
This is a travesty. Let's just declare either Bex, crack/Smelly girl, that cosplayer Rinoa or Aki and disregard ryu.

wynaut_83666369.gif

PS: I vote Aki.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
1LL BET 1T W4S RYU TRY1NG TO G3T P3OPL3 TO D3CL4R3 H1M 4 HOT FEMALE

The only hand I had in any of this was cracking a single joke in the nomination reminder thread about it happening last year.

Also, your 1337 fu is weak.

Top Bottom