• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hottest Female

Hottest Female?

• Rinoa

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • looneymoon

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • crack

• Celes (Rin Tohsaka)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Aki

• Ryu

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Bex

• Total voters

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i find it hilarious no one realizes that terezi only speaks with a 4,1, and 3 in her leetspeak cause she models herself after the blind prophets in homestuck. lol

BUT C3RT41NLY RYU MUST H4V3 NOM1N4T3D H1MS3LF 4S H3 1S TH3 ONLY ON3 NOT COMPL41N1NG 4BOUT 1T. 1 C4N UND3RST4ND TH4T RYU W4NTS TO B3 PR3TTY BUT DO YOU R34LLY N33D TO B34T A BL1ND G1RL TO FU3L YOUR OWN 3GO?

31525498.gif

YOU SM3LL OF CH3RR13S 4ND P34CH3S BUT YOUR D3C13T

ST1NKS

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I can't get over how close it is, lol. What would we even do for the award if everyone had the same number of votes? :P

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
To be honest, I'm all for the notion that Brooke should replace and inherit all of Ryu's votes on the poll.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The hottest male category is fairly close as well. So if all the ladies/men are hot, we all win. There are no losers in this game.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
To get what should be a fun thread back on track, I voted for Celes/Tiff, 'cause -- while all the chicks on there are hot and would totally get my penis if they asked for it -- I would, like, do illegal things without a thought about the consequences if she asked me to in order to hit that, or write her a check/swipe my debit card in her ass crack.

Carry on killing the fun now if you guys insist.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Tifabelle said:
The hottest male category is fairly close as well. So if all the ladies/men are hot, we all win. There are no losers in this game.

And then each of the hottest males can be paired with one of the hottest females (someone'll get two) and everyone'll REALLY win.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
To get what should be a fun thread back on track, I voted for Celes/Tiff, 'cause -- while all the chicks on there are hot and would totally get my penis if they asked for it -- I would, like, do illegal things without a thought about the consequences if she asked me to in order to hit that, or write her a check/swipe my debit card in her ass crack.

Carry on killing the fun now if you guys insist.

*cough* Tres, you charmer. xD

You have my number. No one has to know

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
i find it hilarious no one realizes that terezi only speaks with a 4,1, and 3 in her leetspeak cause she models herself after the blind prophets in homestuck. lol

It was weak because you weren't consistent with it. Not because you chose an alternate 1337 from standard.

BUT C3RT41NLY RYU MUST H4V3 NOM1N4T3D H1MS3LF 4S H3 1S TH3 ONLY ON3 NOT COMPL41N1NG 4BOUT 1T. 1 C4N UND3RST4ND TH4T RYU W4NTS TO B3 PR3TTY BUT DO YOU R34LLY N33D TO B34T A BL1ND G1RL TO FU3L YOUR OWN 3GO?

31525498.gif

YOU SM3LL OF CH3RR13S 4ND P34CH3S BUT YOUR D3C13T

ST1NKS

Whatever helps you deal with the dementia, sunshine.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
It was weak because you weren't consistent with it. Not because you chose an alternate 1337 from standard.

Whatever helps you deal with the dementia, sunshine.
cute-puppy-pictures-blah-blah-talking.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
And then each of the hottest males can be paired with one of the hottest females (someone'll get two) and everyone'll REALLY win.

No no, I'll just pair off with one of the other hottest female nominees.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
can i get mog i leik mog

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
No no, I'll just pair off with one of the other hottest female nominees.

But you and Force are made for each other. I believe this.

Top Bottom