Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Alex Strife

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
iirc, yop, the deal was anyone that posts a certain picture can be added to the list :awesome:

I haven't voted yet...

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
HEY! THAT WAS FOR ME!

Now I demand shirtless for you sharing that with all these other people.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
For an arm wrestle with Dacon?

You know, I totally thought I posted these awhile back. But, I looked through the picture thread, and it turns out I didn't. They're from two or three years ago, but they're the only pics of I have of me on my desktop. Face blocked out as usual. :monster:

This is me like a month or so after I turned 21.

And this is me a few months later. I'm on the right. The dude on the left was someone I used to know in High School. The guy in the middle was one of his friends. Definitely one of the most annoying people I've ever met.

I'm so happy I don't dress like this anymore, lol.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Going back over this thread I have discovered that I cannot fully enjoy n00dz unless there is a toilet in the background.

I demand a do-over!

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
I would compare this situation to the emperor's new clothes... except there are not enough doodz parading around in noodz. So I think you noms should get to fixing that. :monster:

Top Bottom