I Love Money 2 (and other VH1 Reality Shows)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Does anyone besides me watch it? IMO I Love Money is the best reality game show ever created. I don't even care if it's staged.

Right now Daisy of Love (meh) and Tough Love (?stupid!) are airing.
Yes I watch it, I watch almost every single show on MTV and VH1, last season was way better, most contestants weren't very good, It making it to the finals and Maymee winning should be a good example of that, as for Daisy Of Love not interested, I haven't watch any season of Rock of Love much less a show were Bret Michaels sloppy twelves is trying to find a boyfriend, I actually liked Tough Love

I've never watched Flavor of Love but damn they have the best fights, New York vs. Pumkin is season 1 and then New York vs. the rest of the season 2 cast

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Just like how tila tequila loved all those guys , dykes and butch things?

I'm actually in the middle of the first season cause it's airing again and I didn't see it the first time, don't ruin it for me!!!...

But the second time iirc she got ditched by the dyke who wasn't sure she was a dyke.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Pretty much anything I've seen.

A Double Shot at Love with twins was pretty dramarific.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Ill give you a hint , if the dykes won season 2 then surely the other team...

seriously how can you guys watch this stuff even though its blatantly staged , you may as well watch a soap opera atleast then the story is actually deep.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Soap Opera's are boring through. The acting is far worse and there isn't enough back stabbing/drama/cat fights.

LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU SPOILERING

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
C'mon leave the girl alone she wants to see it for herself
I don't even watch novelas much less soap operas, they're very boring while reality shows are entertainig with all the fights and drama, I've never seen Double Shot at Love either but it had a stupid ending

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
wait.. wat?

Double Shot at Love didn't have the ending I was expecting, but it made for a tear jerker. the best part was the reunion show where they came to the conclusion that he picked the wrong twin. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah quite pointless if you ask me, I don't like the of love shows but that new show in MTV The Phone is awesome XD

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The Phone? ...I dunno. Haven';t heard of it

I like Parental Control and Sex with Mom and Dad. Newer shows that are getting a chance.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You should watch it is on Tuesdays at 10:00 p.m., I watched Parental Control on it's first season and then got tired of it, as for Sex with Mon and Dad I watch it a couple of times, it's quite funny actually

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Well it's tuesday... and it's 9:15pm... I don't see any The Phone. What's it about?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well it's about people that sing up for a misterious show, the send you a message 3 months later about a place and time you have to be, there are 4 contestants at first they go to the place they been told and a phoe will ring, when they answer it the game starts and it's like they're put in an action movie, the players are divided in 2 teams, they have to solve missions, every mission is worth a certain amount of money, at some point a team gets eliminated and then the other team continues but here's the thing at the end only one can get the money so they ask both players 3 questions, the first one who gets them right wins the cash but when they get it the player must choose to keep all the money or share it with his/her teammate

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It's a very good show, I also love the challenges, right now The Duel 2, do you know that show?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I saw one episode of that the other day. There was some lesbian action going on. After that, it lost my attention. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oh Rachel and Jenn, that was hilarious everyone was listening to them, now's when the show really gets interesting with all the drama and backstabing

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well yeah, though last challange The Island wasn't all that and before that The Gauntlet 3 had the worst ending ever

Top Bottom