I Love Money 2 (and other VH1 Reality Shows)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Put New York's mom and Entertainer's mom in I Love Money season 3, now that would be epic :awesome:

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
New York's mom, Sister Patterson and Frank's Mom hate each other... like really badly as shown in that one episode of I Love Money.

:lol: Sister Patterson should have her own dating show. +Heat apparently wants his own dating show, but I don't think he has an outstanding personality :\

Did anyone watch That's Amore with Dominico from Shot of Love? It seemed stupid. All the girls were clearly famewhores.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I didn't know he had his own show. :monster:

I get all the reality shows late on MTV, I don't have VH1.

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
I didn't watch that show, has anyone watch New York Goes to Work? :awesome:

No... is it good?

@McChanny IMO VH1 has better reality series (plural) than MTV. but MTV does have better single-episode reality shows.

Do any of yall watch Jerry Springer?!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It's hilarious, people vote every week for the job New York has to do, they always pick the worst ones, exterminator, farmer, etc. :awesome:

I've never watched Jerry Springer

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
It's hilarious, people vote every week for the job New York has to do, they always pick the worst ones, exterminator, farmer, etc. :awesome:
Sounds like the simple life, New York style! :lol

I've never watched Jerry Springer
It's the ancestor of on-screen catfights IMO.

Speaking of reality shows, does anyone watch JON AND KATE PLUS EIGHT :awesome: I love that show!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah that's pretty much it and they pay her 10,000 dollars if she does the job right
I've never seen that show but they make fun of it quite a lot in The Soup :awesome:

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
it looks like i really need to watch New York goes to work!!!

Daisy of Love is really stupid. I refuse to watch it any longer. Actually when she got rid of the swedish triplets, my interest in the show plummeted :(

Top Bottom