If you could who would you give more screen-time to?

Who should get more screen-time?

• Cloud

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Barret

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tifa

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Aerith

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Red 13

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Cid

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • vincent

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • yuffie

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • cait sith

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • other

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Ghost X

Yes, I demand answers. Damn the anonymous voting system, and its enabling of people to get away with not being discriminated against for selections that are perceived to be at least silly *shakes fist*.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Red XIII, obviously.

I mean holy hell the poor guy barely shows in the Compilation. His only role in AC was being mounted by Cait and informing us that some dirty kids still had geostigma and then he spent the whole DoC fighting offscreen against the army of DG sleeping...

Then again if I was in his place maybe I would have done the same thing. :monster:

The only title where he had more than 5 minutes of screentime and one line was Before Crisis. If anything, the whole AVALANCHE needs more screentime, there's already enough of Cloud, Tifa and Aerith IMO.

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
hehehe i love the way nobody has chosen Barret. Nobody likes him! lol. I also like the fact after DOC everyone has had enough of Vincent too. He is a cool character but the DOC story line didnt sell me very well. I think it could have been done much better (though i did love some of the FMV)

Terrafig

AKA
KaleMarsh
I quite like Barret, but given that he was one of the primary characters of Final Fantasy VII, I think his story has been done great justice already. AVALANCHE's triumph was as much about Barret as it was about Cloud, just for very different reasons.

Red XIII, meanwhile, doesn't really have a story. His big adventure is getting home and learning about his father. It was moving, but (or perhaps because of the former) I wanted more.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Yeah, I'd like to see more of Barret, but he had a pretty decent section of the OG devoted to his back story, and he had a OtWtAS that was significantly less terrible than Nanaki's or Yuffie's. So I'd give him more screen time... but Nanaki and Yuffie should get something less terrible first. Still, I'm with the people who said "equal time for all characters" earlier in the thread, let it be more like the balance we got between characters back in FFVII itself.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I like Barret & Vincent. It's just that Red XIII's lack of screentime is a bit noticeable. Like a cat clawing your face off.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Red 13. He only got like one line in ACC while Yuffie, Cid, Barret got a few xD
I like Barret, but like it's already been said, he's already gotten some screentime, more than Red anyways. <:

Red is like. Btw I can speak, and that's about it. xD

Plus Red is cute, who doesn't love a kitty ? :3

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
See, this is a place where the Complilation fucked up imo. If not for BC introducing a female of the species, we could have had a decent story for Red to appear in based off of his search for another of his kind. Maybe work Seto into it somehow, get a psychic in there to read his mind so he can tell his son "You're not really alone yet... I think. I can't actually move or anything so I could be wrong." BC fucked up that possibility.

Smaddy

Green Mage
Gotta go with Red 13 too. He has a decent presence in the very beginning of FF7 up until his bit in Cosmo Canyon. Then he kind of fades out, except for a few other Canyon scenes.

His scenes in post-FF7 are laughable, because they probably total less than 15 minutes. Even his book was pretty stupid.

Cid would be my 2nd choice. He's just too funny to not want to see more of him.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I'll go on with cid. From what I played he seem like a really good character, and I wouldn't mind watching him for a change. I didn't liked Red XIII that much.

cheeriolord

Lv. 25 Adventurer
had to vote Cid just for the fact that he has only ever had a support role and his character rocks, they could do a whole segment on him but then again what would the plot be ??? any ideas people ?

Would also love to see Red XIII's story given a bit more screen time. But i just couldn't bring myself to vote for him after the ridiculous voice they gave him in AC, i mean come on how could they give a cool character like him a voice that sounds like a cross between boris johnson and prince philip. Evil scunners!!

Z

Zealkin

I would like to see Yuffie and Red to be honest, in a duo exploration adventure, where the story doesn't suck and there are no feelings manifested as imaginary friends (oh Gilligan)

I voted for Yuffie but I think both of them deserve more screen time.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I would like to see more Red XIII definitely, real shame that his screen time in the Compilation titles was diminished partially because it is hard hard to animate fur.

For a second choice I wold like to see more of Cait Sith stories but incorporating the psychology of Reeve into it, explore how much of Cait Sith's personality is independent of Reeve's and the pressures of Reeve running the WRO.

Top Bottom